I've been struggling with one aspect of the new forum, that I can't easily only see the topics I'm interested in. There are so many new topics in all categories that I can easily miss them. Whilst I would love to have enough time to follow all topics for all phones, I don't, so I want to filter the new topics list to only those for the subforums I'm interested in, e.g.:
- One phone (the one I have)
- Feature phones (all posts here)
- All Phones
- General (all topics here)
- Tech talk - top level, all topics here
- Beta labs top level
- Beta labs all you need to know
- Beta labs on the phone I have
- AND finally:
- See all announcements in all categories
- See all questions in all categories
I can get an RSS feed of all these things (except announcements, I haven't worked that out yet), but the feeds aren't merged into one, I have to track each one. Honestly, it's time consuming and takes the fun out of the forum.
I'd love a way to be able to mute subforums in my view of the all topics page...
Or, I work out a way to merge my RSS feeds into a single view. Since RSS feeds are much easier to scroll through and quickly read than the forum topics list this will probably work out most efficient.