I need a Nokia 8110 4G battery (BV-6A), where could I buy it ?

Hi, I need a Nokia 8110 4G battery (BV-6A), where could I buy it ? I don't want to send my phone to support, i just need a battery. Thanks for your help !

eighter eighter
✭✭  / 
Hi,
I don't want to send my phone to support, i just need a battery.
Thanks for your help !
regards,
h.
Tagged:

Answers

• eighter eighter
    ✭✭  / 
    It seems it's impossible to buy it, from anywhere in the world !! (web or real shops..)
    so strange..

• eighter eighter
    ✭✭  / 
    any help ?
  • keith keith
    ✭✭✭  / 
    If HMD /Global don't sell them then why keep releasing phones with replaceable batteries. 
  • eighter eighter
    ✭✭  / 
    In fact !
    i really don't understand why i can't find any battery from a local phone shop or from the Web.
  • abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I would try the Nokia service centre in your country because I would think it would be difficult to find in any local phone shop as the Nokia 8110 4G is not that popular against an Android handphne
  • eighter eighter
    ✭✭  / 
    unfortunately i can't find any nokia service center in france.
  • abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Then I would contact Nokia "Chat with us" and get their advice
  • eighter eighter
    ✭✭  / 
    thank you Abbas.

i've already done it.

the phone is not under warranty from the country i'm contacting them (I bought it from france but it's comming from eGlobalCentral and it's a vietnamese phone).

And there is no Nokia repair center in France.

I've already contacted eGlobalCentral, but they just propose a 5€ refund !! 
  • eighter eighter
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Neither Nokia nor HMD are able to propose a solution to me, even if i would like to buy the battery..
  • eighter eighter
    ✭✭  / 
    It seems that only 1 battery is produced for each phone.. even if it's supposed to be a removable battery !! it's unbelievable..
  • abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    eighter

"It seems that only 1 battery is produced for each phone.. even if it's supposed to be a removable battery !! it's unbelievable."

This is truly shocking and seriously bad news! Put this up at KaiOS Technologies Twitter for all to see and be aware of.

About the battery, since the handphone is made in Vietnam, I would contact the Nokia factory at Bach Ninh in Vietnam (see image)

• eighter eighter
    ✭✭  / 
    abbas said:
    eighter

"It seems that only 1 battery is produced for each phone.. even if it's supposed to be a removable battery !! it's unbelievable."

This is truly shocking and seriously bad news! Put this up at KaiOS Technologies Twitter for all to see and be aware of.

About the battery, since the handphone is made in Vietnam, I would contact the Nokia factory at Bach Ninh in Vietnam (see image)

Thx a lot for your help!
    i’ll give you news when i’ll have some.
    regards
    h
  • eighter eighter
    ✭✭  / 
    abbas said:
    eighter

i've tried to contact them by email, but nobody answered.. unfortunately
  • eighter eighter
    ✭✭  / 
    Any news from a Nokia member ?