Nokia 8 Sirocco update to Pie

Are we getting Pie update this month or do we have to wait to Christmas. 🤔

Nokia 8 Sirocco update to Pie

Are we getting Pie update this month or do we have to wait to Christmas. 🤔

Comments

• Are we getting Pie update this month or do we have to wait to Christmas. 🤔
    We really don't know but Nokia has promised to give us the Pie update before the end of November. So, I would really like them to live up to their promise.
  • One day left then. I will not bet my wallet on that 🤯🤔😁
  • My guess is we will see it beginning to middle December. Seen YouTube vid of a nokia 8 with pie. It had the december security patch on it. And as we know sp's are normally released in the middle of the month on sirocco's in my experience. 
  • I got two security patches this week. Maybe to prepare for pie. 
  • Now November is over and no Pie. Like I said we have to wait to Christmas for pie. **** not good
  • I got two security patches this week. Maybe to prepare for pie. 
    which is your phone?
  • tuan le said:
    I got two security patches this week. Maybe to prepare for pie. 
    which is your phone?
    Yes, never heart about 2 security update before. 
  • Pie update please..... For Sirocco
  • Pie update please..... For Sirocco
    Think we have it bay the end of the week
  • I have the pie update. Yeaa
  • Nokia 8 sirocco finally have the pie update
  • Pie is rolling in  (Belgium) https://imgur.com/a/qlE0KJO
  • Thanx for sharing. Does it have the new camera app? Is it stable etc?
    Eagerly waiting for Pie on mine. And waiting for the official announcement. 😂

Strange Why no January Security Patch though since we already received the December Security Patch?
  • Still no pie in Belarus:(
  • todesurteil todesurteil
     /  edited January 9
    Thanx for sharing. Does it have the new camera app? Is it stable etc?

Strange Why no January Security Patch though since we already received the December Security Patch?
    Think it's because they finalized and tested the Pie firmware before Jan sp was released by google I think @wilson shrestha seems google released jan sp only 7 jan 2019.

Think it's because they finalized and tested the Pie firmware before Jan sp was released by google I think @wilson shrestha seems google released jan sp only 7 jan 2019.
    Yup maybe we will recieve January Security Patch after Pie in a short interval.
    Yes it's stable and a new camera app 91.9.1150.20.
  • romu romu
     / 
    RJM67 said:
    Thanx for sharing. Does it have the new camera app? Is it stable etc?
    Yes it's stable and a new camera app 91.9.1150.20.
    I am glad for you guys! I am looking forward to it, no update so far for switzerland, manualy checking every hour  :)
  • OMG... Pie update just ticked in.

• Finally we have got the update. It seems pretty stable until now. Good to see that they have been working on the camera. The GoogleCam I am using still produces much better/ detailed pictures. I use the pixelport by Arnova v8.3 b1 if anyone is wondering. 
    But two concerns:
    WiFi connection seems even lower than before.
    The keyboard is HUGE (takes up half of the screen) even on the lowest setting (tested gboard and SwiftKey). 
  • Pie in Australia on optus! 
  • romu romu
     / 
    Sadly no Pie in Switzerland on Swisscom so far.
  • Eggman Eggman
     / 
    Any tricks to get it quicker or is patience the only trick?!
  • Nothing in Italy
  • I just bought the phone yesterday. Glad to see the update so "early". Nothing on Poland (at least I think so, I'm from Spain but it seems my phone is Polish).
  • No Pie in Belarus too :(
  • No Android Pie yet on Vodacom it seems, don't know if people here on the other networks received it either.  
  • No update on MTN South Africa either.