Nokia 8 Sirocco update to Pie - Page 3

Pie is now available in Spain    

Nokia 8 Sirocco update to Pie

Comments

• Pie is now available in Spain    
  • Maynor Josimar Gazo Maynor Josimar Gazo
    ✭✭  /  edited January 2019
    No Pie in France at the moment...

Hello friend, here in my country COLOMBIA THE update has not arrived either, but thanks to the instructions of this video already have ANDROID 9 ...

I recommend it to 1000%
  • No update on Portugal...

Hello friend, here in my country COLOMBIA THE update has not arrived either, but thanks to the instructions of this video already have ANDROID 9 ...

I recommend it to 1000%
  • pandronic said:
    No Pie in Romania.

I recommend it to 1000%

• There is still no pie in Ukraine.  :/

I recommend it to 1000%

• BerrySoup said:
    No Pie in UK.

I recommend it to 1000%
  • DaveyNavy DaveyNavy
    ✭✭  / 
    No update for me yet... UK
  • Don't UPDATE its full with bugs 
  • valyo_bg valyo_bg
    ✭✭  / 
    Pie work perfect on my phone, no problems at all.
  • Frostoff Frostoff
    ✭✭  / 
    Сегодня в Москве мой сирокко обновился до9.0
  • We've got Pie in Russia today!
  • DaveyNavy DaveyNavy
    ✭✭  / 
    Anyone in UK have the pie update?
  • Nokia sirocco china market android one has all personalisation adds. European mean no personalisation. European Union of two spead android one. 

• pandronic pandronic
    ✭✭  / 
    Pie is available in Romania.

My alarm app doesn't work anymore, my call recording app doesn't work **** well, the clock is in the wrong position, the recent apps screen is an iOS copy. I know it's Google's fault, but I'm pretty disappointed at the moment.
  • Nigel Palmer Nigel Palmer
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi DD47, just bought an N8S from John Lewis in the UK and put my 3UK SIM in it on Saturday 26th January, it downloaded Android 9 pie immediately, hope that info helps....
  • DaveyNavy DaveyNavy
    ✭✭  / 
    I thought n85 is symbian ????
    ✭✭  / 
    Oh good grief, it says N8S, which is short (or a TLA) for the Nokia 8 Sirocco..... Next you'll ask what's a Three Letter Acronym!
  • DaveyNavy DaveyNavy
    ✭✭  / 
    Since when is 8 a letter... Smart ****?
  • DaveyNavy DaveyNavy
    ✭✭  / 
    The ***s were **** not a four letter word... Must be the N8S soellchecker... Maybe that's what put an 8 in your three letter acronym
  • DaveyNavy DaveyNavy
    ✭✭  / 
    A-s-s     
    ✭✭  /  edited January 2019
    Hi DD47, I'm greatly disappointed, after trying to genuinely assist to answer your question, then your ridiculous reply regards a ten year old handset not the subject of this HMD Nokia forum section, followed by your abusive responses remind me, "you can lead a moron to water but you can't make them think"!
  • DaveyNavy DaveyNavy
    ✭✭  / 
    Anyone in the UK have the pie update?
  • Pyves Pyves
    ✭✭  / 
    DaveyNavy said:
    Yes, received it last week. :)
  • DsL DsL
    ✭✭  / 
    Pyves said:
    DaveyNavy said:
    Hi there, can I ask what network you're on? Because I am on EE in the UK and my sirocco still hasn't received the updated.
  • Pyves Pyves
    ✭✭  / 
    DsL said:
    Pyves said:
    DaveyNavy said:
    Hi there, can I ask what network you're on? Because I am on EE in the UK and my sirocco still hasn't received the updated.
    I didn't buy my phone as part of a carrier plan, I got it unlocked from John Lewis.
  • DsL DsL
    ✭✭  / 
    Pyves said:
    DsL said:
    Pyves said:
    DaveyNavy said:
    I didn't buy my phone as part of a carrier plan, I got it unlocked from John Lewis.
    Oh ok, thank you for your reply. I got my phone via carphone warehouse but I believe it's tied to EE... guess the wait continues.
  • Terrytubby Terrytubby
    ✭✭  / 
    Pyves said:
    DsL said:
    Pyves said:
    DaveyNavy said:
    Mine is unlocked in the UK, but still doesn't have the update
  • DsL DsL
    ✭✭  / 
    Still nothing... 
  • I am in the UK and do not have the Pie update either. Unlocked phone and I have tried without the SIM. Latest update is 1 December security update. The response from Nokia support is, essentially, you will get it when you get it. But that does not explain the delay. Others will be getting the February update before I get the January one.