Battery drain fast after Android pie update

My Nokia 6.1plus battery backup reduced after pie update. Problem not solved after November security patch.

Battery drain fast after Android pie update

My Nokia 6.1plus battery backup reduced after pie update. Problem not solved after November security patch.

Comments

• Yeah me too having the same problem but after contacting Nokia care, they are not responding regarfire this issue
  • same problem after november 1 update.. the battery problem got even worse than earlier. NOKIA needs publish a way to revert back to OREO.
  • Same problem
  • Please provide get back to .Oreo nokiN 6.1 plus
  • Hi, the battery of this phone is quickly empty, I have the same problem, Please consider
  • chirag2594 chirag2594
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes battery issue after update.

• Arjan Arjan
     / 
    Hi, I noticed the same, seems to help a little to disable adaptive battery in settings. Ironically.. 
  • Arjan Arjan
     /  edited December 2018
    Getting annoyed with this phone and want to replace it, something seems wrong with charging the phone also, just a couple of usb cables are working, most aren't doing anything. After the PIE update this phone is pretty much garbage.
  • nokia should fix the bugs people facing problems
  • Rishi Sadaphal Rishi Sadaphal
    ✭✭  / 
    Yeah me too having the same problem.
  • ashutoshm07 ashutoshm07
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi people, make sure unnecessary wireless communication like Bluetooth and location services are off when not in use. That will help you increase the battery backup of your device. For me, I noticed Bluetooth was always on and turning that off helped me a bit. I don't know about you all but my phone easily last a day of mixed usage.
  • Sheng Li Sheng Li
    ✭✭  / 
    I have same problem even show 83%until after day morning it was empty and turn off.i just use the phone for 4 day everyday has those problem.. one day after fully charge it just drop off to 38%in half hours and then stay on 38%  until it ran out and off.. 
  • Same problem was with me, battery drainage was too fast but i just observed that, by keeping 1 sim in your phone, it saves battery timings, i dont know how but it worked. Thanks 
  • Jit5987 Jit5987
    ✭✭  / 
    As I noticed..Google Play Store uses too much bettery after pie update..
    And battery drastically drains while idel use of the phone..
    Need to fix this problem..Nokia..

• nokia should fix the bugs people facing problems,people claiming they are getting good battery life but still their are  lot of people who are not getting good battery life ,it means their is something wrong,I don't know where my phone consuming battery

• SoT improved but standby sucks after December patch
  • Battery Drain problem starts after December update. Google play service is consuming more than 15% of battery. Nokia should Fix this as soon as possible.