Why nokia 7 plus dont support call recording...

Please provide call recording features in nokia 7 plus. It is very usefull feature. Its very usefull for my business.

Why nokia 7 plus dont support call recording...

Please provide call recording features in nokia 7 plus. It is very usefull feature. Its very usefull for my business.

Answers

• Please provide call recording features in nokia 7 plus. It is very usefull feature. Its very usefull for my business.
    Stock android never comes with call recording features.
    Even in some countries call recording is illegal and against privacy.

Better try some apps from play store, you will surely find one working with Android P for sure.
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    r8805 said:
    Stock android never comes with call recording features.
    Even in some countries call recording is illegal and against privacy.

Better try some apps from play store, you will surely find one working with Android P for sure.
    You can't record on pie as Google dropped support for call recording.
  • No any app in play store to support call recoding in pie update
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Google broke the call recording with Pie update. Now, only system apps can record calls. Else the device needs to be rooted (which is hardly possible). So, here's me also expecting Nokia to develop a system functionality to record the calls.
  • shaggy belco shaggy belco
     /  edited August 6
    I just need the gesture that swipe left and right for back and please enable call recording...
    Can you build an app lock automatically on the phone that we can use our biometrics yo open at least?
    On my Nokia 7 plus