Bootloader

When will you unblock NOKIA phones? To promise and not to fulfill their promises. Maybe it's enough to deceive people.

Bootloader

pirrat25 pirrat25
 /  edited January 1

When will you unblock NOKIA phones?

To promise and not to fulfill their promises.

Maybe it's enough to deceive people.

I bought this phone, it's mine and I want to see an unlocked bootloader.

Comments

• Hey, it been a couple months since Juho Sarvikas stated on Twitter that Nokia devices would be bootloader unlockable one at a time. Still no sign of unlocking?
  • hello. herein Greece we say a winsdom man never make thw same mistake 2 times. Nokia after the fatal marketing with Windows Mobile never learn her Lesson. People need to power their devices. The want androind to custom them to make the phone to fit at theirs needs. If steel keep the bootlaoders at hers devices locked she gone to lose the new wave of customers. what a pity hers devices are excellent at hardware. She didnt follow the expmple of Xiaomi ( company make forum and user can custom free roms)

• hello. here in Greece we say a winsdom man never make thw same mistake 2 times. Nokia after the fatal marketing with Windows Mobile never learn her Lesson. People need to power their devices. The want androind to custom them to make the phone to fit at theirs needs. If steel keep the bootlaoders at hers devices locked she gone to lose the new wave of customers. what a pity hers devices are excellent at hardware. She didnt follow the expmple of Xiaomi ( company make forum and user can custom free roms)