How update my nokia 2 to oreo

Please help me 

How update my nokia 2 to oreo

Please help me 

Answers

• you can signup in beta labs for getting beta build of Oreo 8.1 for Nokia 2.
    please note only in some network providers will able to get update on your device
  • Nokia 2 Oreo nhi ho pa rha he
  • Nokia 2 Oreo nhi ho pa rha he
    means didnt get beta build or other issue
  • Please roll back my mobile Nokia 2
    Please

• Please roll back my mobile Nokia 2
    Please

For roll back you can headup to betalabs page,login and click on REVERT OVER-THE-AIR
    and click on check box below and click on request OTA
  • zuhaib zuhaib
    ✭✭  / 
    I updated my nokia 2 to oreo beta buti didn't like it, so rolled back to nougat again. Now i again want to upgrade to oreo beta. But I'm not receiving the beta build now. I have tried several times but can't get the beta build. So how can i upgrade my nokia 2 to oreo beta again? Plz help me...
  • zuhaib said:
    I updated my nokia 2 to oreo beta buti didn't like it, so rolled back to nougat again. Now i again want to upgrade to oreo beta. But I'm not receiving the beta build now. I have tried several times but can't get the beta build. So how can i upgrade my nokia 2 to oreo beta again? Plz help me...
    Go to www.nokia beta labs .com ,and registered your IMEI no.again and click to confirm and agree .
  • domc92 domc92
    ✭✭  / 
    How is this version of Android on nokia 2? Is It faster than android nougat?
  • > @domc92 said:
    > How is this version of Android on nokia 2? Is It faster than android nougat?

Hearing about it in other forums it seems like it is more efficient especially which allows it to run smoother.
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭  / 
    > @domc92 said:
    > How is this version of Android on nokia 2? Is It faster than android nougat?

Hearing about it in other forums it seems like it is more efficient especially which allows it to run smoother.
    regarding performance out of 4 beta builds,performance was 30% less when compared to Android 7.1.1 Nougat