November update for Nokia 7plus

Yet to get November security patch update on my nokia 7 plus. I am from India. Model number TA 1046. Any idea??

November update for Nokia 7plus

Yet to get November security patch update on my nokia 7 plus. I am from India. Model number TA 1046. Any idea??

Answers

• Hammad Khalid Hammad Khalid
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yes I m also on September security patch. 
    I m facing lots problems like battery gets drained  quickly...charging time has increased......wifi not working.......
  • rmukhfloyd rmukhfloyd
    ✭✭  / 
    I am on October security patch...there is some issue regarding rolling of the November security patch update. 
  • iamgagan99 iamgagan99
    ✭✭  / 
    Hey there  I am using Nokia 7 Plus phone and my phone is currently at October security patch. I haven't got the November security patch until now.
  • balvinderdogra balvinderdogra
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Guys , please update your phones now. Got the november updates recently.  B) 

• Go to setting and check update mannully.
  • neng neng
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yes please check and download your monthly security update alongwith some software upgrade, if it shows... Although android one phones are slated to receive regular updates on time from Google, this time it gets delayed a bit.
    On behalf of Nokia fans, I just would like to request HMD Global to consider pushing updates as quickly as possible within the time frame, no matter what model, region, location of a device is. Operator approvals is sometimes the key to delaying the updates. But we all trust the Nokia brand and sheer commitment from HMD GLOBAL to deliver pure, secure and up to date experience. 
  • Tapio Tapio
     /  edited December 2018
    I also have had wifi-problems lately. Mobile connection, Blutooth and other radiowave functions work. It is just wifi that doesn't. Other devices have no problems. My phone doesn't even find the networks.
  • Tapio Tapio
     / 
    Yeah. I had a bit of a catch 22. The last update ruined my wifi. My phone was set to only update on wifi. Thus, I did not get the patch. After pushing the update through on my mobile connection I have functioning wifi again.