Apps on 8110 4g

Hey, I am planning to purchase the 8110 in the near future and just wanted to know a few things. Is it really worth it? Would 3310 be a better buy?

Apps on 8110 4g

Hey, I am planning to purchase the 8110 in the near future and just wanted to know a few things.
Is it really worth it?
Would 3310 be a better buy?
What apps are available for India on the Kaistore?

Comments

• Keith Keith
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Whatsapp is not available yet anywhere for the 8110. If this app is essential for you don't buy. Get the Nokia 1 instead for the same price. As a feature phone the 8110 4G is better than the 3310 3G and 2G version. 
  • abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Q: Is it really worth it?
    A: For a 4G feature handphone, it is but  in India there are other options to consider.
    Q: Would 3310 be a better buy?
    A: No, its hardware are comparatively less powerful.
    Q: What apps are available for India on the Kaistore?
    A: Apps are country-by-country basis so you need to check with your local Nokia vendor.
  • Thanks for your replies. When you say region based, does it apply for the whole of India or just a region such as a state?
  • abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    user1542899431842

I did not state "region" or "county" base. My Nokia vendor told me it was "country" base.
  • I see. So the apps are different for every country. Is there any way to see the available apps before purchasing the phone?
  • abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I see. So the apps are different for every country. Is there any way to see the available apps before purchasing the phone?
    I would guess if you go to a Nokia vendor of a specific country then ask them what apps are available after a software update there, they could tell you.