Brand New nokia 7+ is stuck with may sp, when will I get the android pie

Branc new nokia 7 plus I started using from some days ago and when I check for update it says no update available,,,  it is stuck with may security update …

Brand New nokia 7+ is stuck with may sp, when will I get the android pie

Branc new nokia 7 plus I started using from some days ago and when I check for update it says no update available,,,  it is stuck with may security update please help
Tagged:

Best Answers

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭  /  Accepted Answer
    If you have the official Android One variant, then a small patience will be appreciated. Currently all updates to Nokia 7 Plus are paused.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭  /  Accepted Answer
    @user1542748184853 Indeed. They pushed November patch, then pulled it back. Since they pulled it, even other updates are unavailable. So, users on older updates aren't getting updates too.

Answers

• Voustt Voustt
     / 
    Same here, got the phone three days ago. Running Oreo 8.1 and may security update, no update available.
  • Why are they paused?
  • saikishor saikishor
     / 
    @singhnsk are you sure about it?. Even I am awaiting updates. I am also stuck with may SP and mine too a brand new mobile.
  • Same as you guys
  • sreeram21 sreeram21
     / 
    I too had the same situation but downloaded pie manually but on sepSeptem update
  • sreeram21 said:
    I too had the same situation but downloaded pie manually but on sepSeptem update
    Same here..I m facing lot of problems like battery draining, charging time increased, no updates ,and one more thing whenever I connect to bsnl broadband my internet doesn't work
  • Ladislav Ladislav
     / 
    Same issue here. Just bought a brand new 7 plus dual sim and stuck with security update from may? I understand the november one has been stopped due to serious failures but why all updates released before are paused too? The reason I've decided to buy this phone was it's presence in Android One program which is claiming and promissing to keep device updated and secure. From how I see whole Android One program now, it's just another one big scum. I'm starting to understand why people are so satisfied with Apple products and OS system... feel like nothing has changed about android system since ... ever. The same crap situations like years ago with first android devices.
  • tpamparo tpamparo
     / 
    singhnsk said:
    If you have the official Android One variant, then a small patience will be appreciated. Currently all updates to Nokia 7 Plus are paused.
    Having same problem, bought brand new Nokia 7 plus running at out-of-the-box Android 8.1 with May 1, 2018 security patch and til now, no updates. Hoping to receive software updates soon, out-of-the-box built is crappy. 

• I got the same problem 
  • nsakq v30 nsakq v30
    ✭✭  / 
    Only android one devices will get pie update.
  • I have the exact same problem, but mine is stuck on Android 8.0 february security patches. my model is TA-1046.
  • aakash aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Branc new nokia 7 plus I started using from some days ago and when I check for update it says no update available,,,  it is stuck with may security update please help
    Hi there,
    Please check and report if you have received new Android Pie build update with November security patch.
  • pranoy pranoy
     / 
    Had the same issue. Just saw this.
This discussion has been closed.