WhatsApp?

Months ago Whatsapp was announced to be released for 8810 4G but up to now no further roll-out plans issued.

WhatsApp?

Months ago Whatsapp was announced to be released for 8810 4G but up to now no further roll-out plans issued.

Comments

• Keith Keith
    **  / 
    It was only hinted at for the 8110. If you require this app then don't get the 8110 4G hoping it will be released soon. Spend the same money on a Nokia 1. The 8110 4G isn't even getting proper updates to fix its issues let alone decent apps. 
  • Keith

In my case, my fully functional ASUS Zenfone 2 lying in the drawer just requires a change of battery as was previously used by my son. In lieu of that handphone, wifey bought me the Nokia 8110 4G so am in an awkward position to shelve it unless it becomes faulty which seems to be difficult to do although I've accidentally dropped more than 10 times. In that respect I've come to respect the Nokia 8110 4G which I believe would have dented/badly scarred another handphone or see the screen broken. Yes, there are better handphone around but so far I've managed to live with it. It's been my constant companion but of course that ASUS in my drawer is now my back-up plan.

• It shouldn’t be big effort to launch WhattsApp to 8110 sinne KaiOs is already having it. This is really important user demand, since it upgrades usability of 8110 a lot. And who not to use other Nokia than 8110? Because it is one of the coolest phone design!
  • Keith Keith
    **  / 
    Abbas
    I love the design of the 8110 4G. Just so disappointed with the software and lack of promised apps. If WhatsApp comes out I will use it straight away 😁
  • Keith
    Me too need WhatsApp. Yesterday, mother-in-law called to asked in detail why I didn't reply her 2 WhatsApp messages. I had to tactfully clarify the position I was in with my Nokia 8110 4G. Oh me, oh my.    :/
  • There is a version that works, but only with indian phone numbers, hacked from the jiophone version.
    Clearly nokia doesn't really care about the phone or those that bought it.