Can't hear any voice on call on my Nokia 6.1 but working ok while on speaker or headphone.

What shall I do to resolve this no voice on regular calls

Can't hear any voice on call on my Nokia 6.1 but working ok while on speaker or headphone.

What shall I do to resolve this no voice on regular calls

Answers

• I also facing similar problem. Were you able to get a solution for it ?
  • it's either a bug or the earpiece is dead
  • adriano adriano
    ✭✭  / 
    I faced the same issue, nokia support told me to wait for january update, I also tried to uninstall and re install phone app, clear cache and data, I tried almost everything, even a hard reset, but nothing happened, so now the phone has been sent to assistance. As soon as I'll get it back I  will let you know something
  • adriano said:
    I faced the same issue, nokia support told me to wait for january update, I also tried to uninstall and re install phone app, clear cache and data, I tried almost everything, even a hard reset, but nothing happened, so now the phone has been sent to assistance. As soon as I'll get it back I  will let you know something
    Well was the issue sorted out? I have a similar issue running for a month now 
  • adriano adriano
    ✭✭  / 
    Got the phone back from assistance today, now it works fine. There should have been an hardware issue because they opened my phone.I know this because they replaced display as usual when they open the phone