Anyone had issues with charging? Nokia 6.1 not charging all the time.

After overnight charge it shows the same percentage. 32. Otherwise, it shows on the screen the thonderbolt like is charging but is not.

Anyone had issues with charging? Nokia 6.1 not charging all the time.

After overnight charge it shows the same percentage. 32.
Otherwise, it shows on the screen the thonderbolt like is charging but is not. Only if I charge trough my car 12v on USB it charge 100 percent. 

Answers

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello

Sounds like the charger or cable might be bad.  Do you have another to try?

--jason
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Charge via original charger... And just make a restart before charging again.
  • Danny Czech Danny Czech
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same or similar issue. If I reboot Nokia with charger connected it will start fast charge. But this is not fix. It is just workaround...
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    No I didn't have issues on my Nokia 6.1.Charging Regularly to my Device.
  • fonzy fonzy
     / 
    I am facing the same problem. It started some days ago probably after some system update. I use the original charger. The phone doesn't charge at all when fully booted although the power lightning-symbol is displayed. When I power off the phone, the battery symbol shows that  it is charging but very slowly. I tried other cables, other chargers, but nothing helps.  
  • My devise is Charging problem and sound problem
  • I am also facing the same problem , it shows lightning symbol when connected to charger but it does not charge at all unless and until it is rebooted. So anyone has a solution for this.
  • Ребятки,это может быть контролер батареи выпендривается... !
  • Same problem,nokia charger wont charge,shows charge symbol,but nothing happens,tried new cable,no difference,tried samsung galaxy tab 2014 charger,works perfectly.and yet nokia charger will charge said samsung galaxy tab 2014,but not the phone it came with. Mobile repair shop reckons rtheres something wrong with charging circuit,,has just had new guts fitted after bluetooth issues.Message sounds restarted after restarting phone.problem just started lately
  • I HOPE NOKIA READS THESE MESSAGES
  • Hello,
    I have the same problem after upgrading my Nokia 6 to Android 9.
    It shows a blue lightning symbol and makes a sound when connected to charger but it does not charge at all, and when i turn it off and charge it it doesn't charge more that 30 percent.
    @NOKIA any solution for this?
  • hutchy hutchy
     / 
    I have the same issue since upgrading to Android 9. Thunderbolt appears as though it is charging but battery is draining. Lost 20% in 2 hours with phone plugged in (restart did not help). repeat previous request to @NOKIA - any solution for this?
  • Abhilash Ns Abhilash Ns
    ✭✭  / 
     I had the same charging problem it suddenly stopped when kept for charging it didn't increase but when charger is ejected battery discharges . I gave it to service centre they changed the charging port and now working fine, they took 10 days 
  • For past few days I had been experiencing only slight battery progress after leaving it to charge a full day, then total discharge without even using the phone. But since doing the following this afternoon I am now at 75% battery. Go to Settings >System >Advanced >Reset options >Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth. Hope it continues to work.
  • I just had the same issue. I cleaned the charging port with a dry, soft bristled tooth brush. The port had dust and lint build up, preventing the charging cable from making good contact. Quite a bit of debris came out. It now charges fine.
  • Nokia charger was not working properly. Tried several times to charge the phone. It works in the beginning, then not anymore. I contacted Nokia, it was over 6 months warranty...they can't do anything about it. It is a lemon charger. I use iPad charger since, without problems at all. Nokia charger was faulty from the beginning, but they did not admitted, playing games back and forth.....do this, do that, try this, ........until warranty expired. Then you change the charger. 
    Shame on you Nokia, I was so confident to you....not anymore.