WiFi not connecting after disconnect

Once I disconnect , WiFi dosent connect again. Facing issue since last few days

WiFi not connecting after disconnect

Ab Sh Ab Sh
 / 

Answers

• Ab Sh said:

they are not working on that and may people are facing this issue.

My mistake bought Nokia and spend 15K Rs on this pathetic nokia 6.1 plus handset.

• McGunn McGunn
     / 
    Same problem here. Wifi doesn't reconnect back to some networks. Even if network is deleted from the saved list phone doesn't see it in the list of available networks and doesn't reconnect automatically. Toggling WiFi on and off doesn't help. Only phone reboot makes it work again until next time I need to connect to same network (usually next day).
  • WZ8 WZ8
     / 
    Probably experiencing the same problem here. Only rebooting the device will fix the problem temporarily, but it will reoccur after toggling between networks and/or wifi on/off.

This problem also probably causes performance issues in some networks.
  • Gindungo Gindungo
     / 
    Same issue here. I've seen it show a small number of networks as available when it's broken, but the one I needed wasn't available. I have seen the issue twice so far, when I put my 7.1 in airplane mode for several hours and then turn it back on.
    Not sure why this topic is shown as answered. It's still broken. Please fix!