Don't buy Nokia phones

Nokia is cheating us.They said oreo update is available for Nokia 6 and after registration you will get update within 12 hours but it happen 5-6 days then also I not got update.

Don't buy Nokia phones

user1513313099863 user1513313099863
 /  edited March 23
Nokia is cheating us.They said oreo update is available for Nokia 6 and after registration you will get update within 12 hours but it happen 5-6 days then also I not got update. Nokia is cheating us.

Comments

• I already complained to Nokia about this issue and was told that I wouldn't be getting the update because  I live in the U.S.

I also told Amazon about my experience and that I was not happy at
    all with Nokia. They are going to lose a lot of business here because of
    this.

• user1508036776683 user1508036776683
     /  edited February 24
    Please wait for another 3 days. You need to queue up since there are approximately 16 million Nokia users out there . Queue up and you will be called.
  • Peter Peter
     /  edited March 21

I bought a Nokia 5 and I love it ;)

• albyalby albyalby
     /  edited May 16

I love my Nokia.  It's unfair to say "don't buy Nokia phones" just because your world will tear apart for waiting 5 ou 6 days for a software update.

• Sammo H Sammo H
     /  edited February 24

I wouldn't mind if I only had to wait a few days. Nokia told me that people like me with the TA-1025 who live in the United States, China and Taiwan would NOT be getting the update at all. Garbage!

• Unknown
     /  edited February 24
    **** is a real thing.
    Because we all know what android must go thru before reaching end user
  • filled it out 2300 got it next day 1800 in uk at the moment it is all GOOD
  • Ritzar Ritzar
    ✭✭  /  edited March 24
    Currently there is an Oreo beta testing going on, which is not the Oreo update!
    I cannot see anywhere in the official pages that Oreo has been promised within 12 hours? Oreo beta testing yes, but not 'The" Oreo.
    Shouting out not to buy Nokia phones, because you have not received a testing SW version on a perfectly capable device, seems pathetic.
  • Unknown
     /  edited March 24
    I got Beta Oreo immediately after registering.
  • J444LH J444LH
     /  edited May 16
    Did you read the PLEASE READ FAQ at the top of this section?
    Anna states that for technical reasons the Beta programme isn't available in the USA and some other countries, but will go directly to Oreo when it is released.
  • Mahmud Mahmud
     /  edited December 2017
    afrer 7 day i got beta oreo update. keep patience. be grateful that we are getting this update.
  • Poison Poison
     /  edited February 21
    I get oreo update in my nokia 5 at last week
  • Nokia does not cheat us they give us the best which bolne huge us
  • user1509253748269 user1509253748269
     /  edited February 21
    The oreo that was released was still in "beta" it isn't the final oreo yet. Nokia promised to release the final oreo on nokia phones, if you did not get it yet don't judge nokia immediately cuz' no one has it yet, what some has is the beta version and being an oreo beta tester is only limited to some countries. Probably nokia doesn't want to release a half cooked oreo update on your country thats why it is not available. Again the FINAL OREO update is not yet available what some has is still in beta.
  • I even did not wait for 2 minutes and got beta ver
    Don't say to others that don't buy nokia
    Nokia was the best and will be the best
  • why not they just work good battery good clear sound good network connection
  • I buy Nokia 5 for 3 weeks ago and in same day I updated it to Oreo and it works fine . Is sound to loud - don't buy Nokia phones. Everything go to solve. Speak with support thirst and all be fine . Relax and be happy . Alex from Sweden .
  • Jouko Jouko
     / 
    Did you read term it's not available us... I got Beta Oreo immediately after registering. I'm completely happy with my Nokia 8
  • Nokia has only risen from the dead last year.
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Oreo beta build 2 is available for all models of nokia 3 phone. You can try this version if your mobile operator permits.
  • You are an idiot! I guess everyone registered here is a nokia phone user.
  • user1520059167419 user1520059167419
     /  edited May 10
    ระบบกล้องใช้ลายน้ำไม่ได้แล้วเป็นเพราะอะไร การอัพเดทอุปกรณ์มันดูแย่มากไป ไม่ลูกเล่นเลยพื้นเกินไปมั้ย
  • Anu Anu
     / 
    I don't agree. All others got the update . It's just your opinion . Nokia is the best brand I've seen an I will only recommend
    #proudtobeaNokiauser