Screen mirroring to smart TV

No screen mirror option found in Nokia 3 setting I meant the function to display my phone screen to smart TV without any WiFi connection OtHer Android phone OS are capable doing that.

Screen mirroring to smart TV

user913 user913
 /  edited November 2
No screen mirror option found in Nokia 3 setting
I meant the function to display my phone screen to smart TV without any WiFi connection
OtHer Android phone OS are capable doing that.
Any idea to solve this?

Comments

• Bozon Bozon
     / 

Hello. Phones Nokia mode Stream connect to TV with Android OS. With other TV do not connect. Screenshots Nokia 5. https://yadi.sk/d/qXy1joAv3Mfe96

• user913 user913
     /  edited May 23

in nokia3 shortcut do not have the screen-share/"stream"/mirror icon. looks like it's not come along with the android7. not sure u guys have any idea of good app to enable the screen mirror to smart/android tv.

• Bozon Bozon
     / 

You have to press the sign of the pencil and drag the items you want. To add a stream. There will be two pages.

• BenB BenB
     /  edited February 27
    If you want to cast your phone, tablet or laptop to TV buy a Chromecast, it worked with android nokia phone, I have got Nokia 3 as well it doesn't have cast button but I'm using Chromecast to cast my Nokia phone at the moment until it comes
  • Luisru Luisru
     /  edited November 2

Ben 8

In my case, through chromecast , send only audio, not image, i dont know why?? You know why this?

• Solved : nokia3 screen mirrors issues 
    Don't by anything for nokia 3 screen mirroring.

Search in YouTube Gadgat DNA chennal.
    And go to video list and find a video nokia 3 screen mirroring basic settings.

Hope you liked it.....! And work for you.