Haven't received security patch of December.

The last security patch i got was on November 6th. Now its December 31st and still i haven't got anything! What's wrong guys?

Haven't received security patch of December.

user1514732413565 user1514732413565
 /  edited January 3
The last security patch i got was on November 6th. Now its December 31st and still i haven't got anything! What's wrong guys?

Comments

• Romeo T Romeo T
     /  edited December 2017

The same issue here in The Netherlands, TA-1033, provider Lycamobile.

• Same problem (1033, Switzerland).
  • ladynz93 ladynz93
     / 
    Same here too (TA-1021, Malaysia)
  • VintageDullroy VintageDullroy
     /  edited April 9
    Same issue here (TA-1033, Australia)
  • Same here too, no december security patch in Finland, TA-1021
  • DRAGOȘ DRAGOȘ
     / 
    La fel și în ROMANIA nu am primit TA-1021
  • Yes...same in here.TA-1021.Sri Lanka
  • Sascha Schmitz Sascha Schmitz
     /  edited January 1
    Same in Germany TA-1021
  • Unknown
     /  edited January 23
    Yes.Anna, you have to answer us!
    You guys told us that we'll get the official Oreo update before end of the 2017 and HMD only focused on Nokia 8...But it's already 2018! Nokia 6 didn't get it...Even some Nokia 6 user's didn't get the December security patch too...what is happening. Where are your promises?
  • coldviper coldviper
     / 

Same here, no December security update yet, T-1021 in Finland

• I have two identical TA-1033 units. One of them got the December update on approx the 20th, while the other one still doesn’t have it at all. The two phones usually receive their updates at roughly the same time. What gives, Nokia?
  • Harry Harry
     /  edited January 3

Same here: TA-1033 with build 00WW_3_72A (so with the second update (6 november) installed), provider KPN in the Netherlands.

• Erik1963 Erik1963
     / 
    Same here. Provider is KPN netherlands.
    Nokia, come on..............
  •  Same here: TA-1033 with build 00WW_3_72A (so with the second update (6 november) installed) in UK, on EE. Still no December update.

• user1514466575365 user1514466575365
     /  edited January 3
    December security patch came today finally, TA-1021 Finland
  • I don't have the new patch, muy model is TA-1039 ...
  • coldviper coldviper
     / 

Okay now it started to download the Dec. update, yay!

• Okay.I got the December security patch today on my TA-1021...Thank you.Well done HMD.Next is official Oreo update. Release it too..soon.
  • My two N6 in Germany got the december update today. Thank you very much HMD, well done.
    And a happy new Year to everyone.
  • Harry Harry
     / 

December update just arrived here (TA-1033, the Netherlands, now: build 00WW_3_72A_SP01)

• Wow, that took a lot longer than it should have. And why was there an 11 day gap between my two identical units getting the update?

What happened to Nokia phones receiving updates faster than Pixels? Was that just a one-off publicity stunt to generate headlines? I don't expect Nokia to be beating Pixel like that on a regular basis, but how about making sure that we at least get the updates in the same month they were released.

• Erik1963 Erik1963
     / 
    The december update finally came this morning.
  • Romeo T Romeo T
     / 
    Received 2017-12 this morning, the Netherlands, Lycamobile.