Device certification

Sir after I provided my mobile to customer care for service my device certification hase been removed and now my device is uncertified and due to it i am now…

Device certification

Hussain Kathiriya Hussain Kathiriya
 /  edited September 3
Sir after I provided my mobile to customer care for service my device certification hase been removed and now my device is uncertified and due to it i am now usble to get updates so help me out from this problem

Comments

• same problem.

• Playstore certification has no effect on getting system updates to be honest. So it definitely affects some apps relying on system integrity like Android Pay, it won't work if device is uncertified. Presuming guys at the service center did not root your device it might be one of the following: 1) issues with play store cache after service; 2) you have apps installed from apk downloaded from other sources other than play store. You can force stop & disable google play service, then clear its data and cache, enable service.

• dear user 1509445273356

If your device is uncertified, Google doesn’t have a record of the Android compatibility test results.

Please keep in mind that:

Uncertified devices may not be secure.Uncertified devices may not get Android system updates, or app updates.Google apps on uncertified devices aren't licensed and may not be real Google apps.Apps and features on uncertified devices may not work correctly.Data on uncertified devices may not back up securely.

it is clearly mentioned in google help

here is the link

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7165974?hl=en

and thanks for your comment. but there is a clear effect on system update.

and those method u have suggested above. none of those help us to certify our device. as well as to get any updates. thanks

dont take my comment as personal brother.  we all are facing problems and we want its solution. 

• I had my device uncertified after reflashing it from 7.1.2 Oct patch level to factory image 7.1.1 with June patch level. Cache and data were preserved during reflashing, but it seemed cache&data saved in 7.1.2 was not backward compatible to 7.1.1 and wad causing that uncertified status. I fixed that with clearing cache and data. And my device was getting system updates in that uncertified status after reflashing to factory firmware. I have read that google help link as well. it's just blablabla. It does not list all reasons why your device fails safetynet checks.
  • user1509445273356

my device is stuck with oct security patch. each time i m trying to check system update there is no update available.

where as there is 2 numbers of update available for nokia as well as oreo beta also.

i am unable to get any update after software update from service center.

my device is uncertified .

i had tried all methods (factory reset, clear data clear chase of play services, remove account thn add again etc etc)

there is no effect on my device certification.

i am not worry about my device is not certified. i am worried about i am unable to get any kind of security updates as well as oreo  beta.

if u have any kind of solution regarding this a humble request. please help me 

• simi simi
    ✭✭  / 
    Simi
    started a topic a day ago
    I just found a working trick to certify Nokia 6 in playstore, my Nokia 6 is also uncertified after service centre flashed it.... TRICK- First of all u need (1)- OST tool 6.0.4 version... (2)-PC running windows 10 ( use any but works perfectly without drivers issue in windows 10) (3) SD card (4) Data Cable... (a-)First off all install the OST tool with patch... (b) Download Firmware update of TA 1021 India from the net, extract it ,it should be .nb0 extension (c)- Download December 2017 security patch of naught of TA 1021 / TA 1023 ,put it in SD card (d)- Now reboot to recovery menu using hardware buttons to install this update from SD card... Select apply update from SD card... Phone will end the operation with error i.e update is aborted... Again using hardware button power off your phone... ( We apply December update to downgrade Bootloader) Now open OST tool, select .nb0 file that you selected.... Flash it, it will take around 3-5 minutes... Now you downgrade to naughat 7.1.1 Now check for updates again... You will get oreo via OTA... After installation of oreo via OTA your phone will become certified again... And you will recieve all security updates upto September month... Cheers happy flashing... Trick working 100 %<
  • Kindly provide the links of
    1. OST tools
    2. 1021 firmware
    3. December security patch 2017
    And tell me firmware will run thorugh PC or install from SD Card?
  • simi simi
    ✭✭  / 
    Power off your phone connect charger to it, wgen you see android / battery logo press and hold power nd volume up, phone will try to reboot, quickly release power button but keep on pressing volume up button, you will see no command , then follow this Connect charger to it, when it on no command than , press power button and volume up on the same time, release both and again press power nd volume up release it, repeat until u gone into recovery mode, here is the link you have to follow, but make sure to install December patch of naughat 7.1.1 update via sd card, while installing from sd card the update is aborted, by hardware buttons select the power off command or reboot to boooader then follow this video... All procedure is same but only difference is installation by sd card https://youtu.be/S2O5v8Sog60

December patch for sd card around
    Link http://corneey.com/waxJzc
    Follow the above video to install OST nd firmware to download, make sure during installation of sd card , your update is aborted by the phone, using recovery power off it or reboot to bootloader command, i recommend to power off it as OST will automatically put it into download mode when u connect data cable to it, It works for me in TA 1021