charging stops to ~80% - Page 2

It's very very bad phone I ever used....I have Nokia 6, and it stops charging after 70%, and show warm message pop-up..and I face another issue in ringing,…

charging stops to ~80%

Comments

• It's very very bad phone I ever used....I have Nokia 6, and it stops charging after 70%, and show warm message pop-up..and I face another issue in ringing, while someone call me my ring silently even if my phone is in general mode with full volume..
  • My phone is stopped at 80% and won't go no further
  • Guys please update ur phone to latest version of Android 8.0 recommend so this problem can be Solved I faced this issue in Android 7.1 after updating Android 8.0 this problem is solved 1000℅ gurrenteed
  •  I don't know why this happened but I suggest you try a soft reset if that doesn’t work I suggest you go for the hard reset and be sure to backup before trying any of the resets.

• I had also faced this stuck problem in the time of charging. My phone had always stuck after 84% .if you have the same problem then you should go Nokia care. In Nokia care your mother board will replaced with new mother board.
  • I saw in 4 days My phone's battery is not fully charged it just show 72 % ever. please sort out my problem as soon as possible .
  • SV8JNW SV8JNW
     / 
    I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH 53% BATTERY AND I SOLVED
    FERST SERCH TO YOUTUBE FOR nokia 3 disassembly
    1. REMOVE BACK COVER
    2. REMOVE BACK TOP SCROLS AND BLACK COVER
    3. REMOVE THE BATERY CABLE FOR 1 MINUTE AND PUT IT BACK AND TRY TO FIRE UP, IN MY CASE WORK

WITHOUT WARRANTY

• SV8JNW SV8JNW
     /  edited January 10
    the problem starts when the phone is left with battery 0%