Nokia 8 started beeping suddenly

I bought a brand new Nokia 8 less than two weeks ago. Tonight out of sudden it started beeping really loud and I had to turn it off to stop it.

Nokia 8 started beeping suddenly

user1516740636256 user1516740636256
 /  edited February 14

I bought a brand new Nokia 8 less than two weeks ago. Tonight out of sudden it started beeping really loud and I had to turn it off to stop it. It was on the desk updating some applications via Play Store and I wasn't even touching it.

Now I turn it on again but I don't know if it can start beeping again any given time.

Has anyone run into this issue before? Should I search for a specialized assistance?

Thank you.

Comments

• huycankts huycankts
     / 
    I have an issue like you, my phone has beep sound regularly in 2 week to now, i have just factory reset but it still like that
  • My does that every morning , it's so annoying
  • Yes, mine has started to do it after Oreo was installed - plays the notification sound randomly (no app is listed in the notification drawer). First phone I've ever had that just upgraded the OS without asking me first. Really starting to hate this phone.

• Kostas Kostas
     / 
    Hi All,
    I have a similar issue, new Nokia 8, Oreo, clean, very few apps installed, beeps suddenly and irregurarlly for a while and then stops, no patters, all apps closed, very few notifications allowed like sms, call, Skype, messenger, Viber, it is starting to annoy me
  • naufrago naufrago
     / 
    Hello
    Try installing one of notification history apps from play store. I solved my problem by checking notification log and turning off notifications for untimely beeping services. Yes, it is usually caused by system services rather than apps.