Nokia3 not responding at times

Sir, I am Ranju Joy from Thrissur, Kerala, India. I have been using Nokia 3 for the last one week, the phone is not responding at times.

Nokia3 not responding at times

user314 user314
 /  edited February 25
Sir,
I am Ranju Joy from Thrissur, Kerala, India. I have been using Nokia 3 for the last one week, the phone is not responding at times. I purchased this phone on 04-sept-2017.What should i do?

Comments

• IDRIS IDRIS
     /  edited October 2017
    I think with new update of Oreo will rectify that... I think that's general on Nokia 3
  • Shubho Shubho
     /  edited September 2017
    Facing similar problem. pH just doesn't respond then starts on its own after 15 mins. Wall paper gets changed.
  • user869 user869
     /  edited September 2017
    That's general issues on Nokia 3 hope new update will solve that because mine too does that everyday!!
  • user869 user869
     /  edited September 2017
    Nokia should launch an update to solve that because one of my friend in Nigeria complain about the same issue and am the one that refer Nokia 3 to him!!! Please do something about it Before new customers face the same bug...
  • Am still facing this hanging issues till now... What's the solution Nokia need to reply to this post very soon
  • Am getting piece up because this is need phone and this why I didn't purchased used phone.. please I need reply very,very urgent
  • My Nokia 3 Mobile Phone Problem is a 4k Video Songs Play Plz Help me.

• user869 user869
     / 
    Guys have found solutions to the navigation key not responding till Nokia launch update to solve that.. go to Google Play search for( simple control navigation bar) and install
  • user869 user869
     / 
    After installing the app .. go to settings and click on accessibility and enable soft control .. then the Icon will appear .. that's all..