Beep sound everytime i get a respone from a ussd call

Hello I recently got a nokia 5 its nice but it has this annoying beep sound after dialling a ussd code I cant seem to find an option to turn it off.

Beep sound everytime i get a respone from a ussd call

user36 user36
 /  edited August 24
Hello
I recently got a nokia 5 its nice but it has this annoying beep sound after dialling a ussd code I cant seem to find an option to turn it off. Is there a way to turn it off

Comments

• Ravindu Ravindu
     / 
    How to turn off USSD code sound nokia 5
  • francisbwonda francisbwonda
     /  edited April 17
    Beep sound when using USSD is so annoying.
    This, together with my unusually louder SMS tone (louder than ringtone) has forced me to be on 'vibration only' 
  • Ravindu Ravindu
     /  edited April 17
    I want to turn off the USSD code sound
  • sabbir sabbir
     / 

This beep sound is so annoying. Even third party apps can't turn off this as it is system enabled. I've sent feedback regarding this for several times but got no response from them. Nokia should not skip this type of tiny issues, because sometimes this type of issues become very annoying.

• Dilanka Dilanka
     / 
    I too have the same issue with my Nokia 6
  • Also, I cant seem to find an option to turn it off (USSD code  sound in Nokia 5). 

• Hi has a anyone managed to sort out this problem, I have the same annoying thing going on
  • Really need a fix for this. Its really annoying

• Kuloba Kuloba
     / 

How can I stop lazy swipe on my Nokia 6 phone,it is annoying!

• Kuloba Kuloba
     / 

The USSD code sound on my Nokia 6 is terribly annoying, how can I stop it!

• for this noise when a text is sent seems to be the only time I got this bleep. long story short. you have to manually change it in your network provider settings. the phone itself does not have the option to turn it off. Its your balance notifications you need to turn off. this stops the noise. and it also stops showing the balance. hope this resolves any issue
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭  / 

Yes I agree on this too. The re should be an option to disable USSD replies and if not at least the option to disable that beep. It is so annoying.