Dolby Atmos in Android Oreo

So I have Oreo update pending on my Nokia 6 TA-1021, but I'd like to get a clarification on whether Dolby Atmos is there or it is still missing like in beta build.

Dolby Atmos in Android Oreo

user87 user87
 /  edited February 1

So I have Oreo update pending on my Nokia 6 TA-1021, but I'd like to get a clarification on whether Dolby Atmos is there or it is still missing like in beta build.
Could anyone please confirm they have or lack Dolby Atmos on official (not beta) Android 8?

Comments

• volk volk
    ✭✭  /  edited February 1
    I installed the official update 8 hours ago and Dolby Atmos is back again, so go ahead and enjoy the update.
  • user87 user87
     / 

@volk
    Awesome, thank you!

• how come you have oreo update for TA-1021, model? it says no new update in my phone.

• volk volk
    ✭✭  /  edited February 1

@Natlet: Just be patient, I suppose. I was a beta tester so I guess the update comes faster. Before receiving the update I'd already checked for updates like crazy :P

• user87 user87
     / 

I've seen in news that Nokia 6 users started to receive Oreo, so I clicked Check for update and it became available to install right away

• user1510328059069 user1510328059069
     /  edited February 7
    this dolby is broken i hear lot of noise and volume is high
  • The output of this dolby version on the official oreo update is way overpowered. It's blasting the speakers. 

• anthojay anthojay
     / 
    Same problem here. It produces a noisy buzz in quiet audio and some 'auto volume' stuff going on. When I listen to music the volume goes up and down annoyingly, and when I listen to asmr it buzz like crazy. At the end, i turned it off.
  • Einherjer Einherjer
     / 

Same Problem here with "auto volume". If i switch volume to minimum, it increase automaticaly. For now i turned Dolby Atmos of. The normal Sound without Dolby is like it should. Please Nokia fix this Problem. Thanks a lot.My Phone Modell: TA-1021 / Build-Nummer 00WW_5_220 / Android Version: 8.0.0