No Control in Notification Sound after Oreo Update in Nokia 6

Hi, It was nice to get new Oreo update (Build Version 00A0_5_220) in my nokia 6 TA-1021, But after update i can't able to contol the notification sound.

No Control in Notification Sound after Oreo Update in Nokia 6

Shantanu Shantanu
 /  edited March 24
Hi,
It was nice to get new Oreo update (Build Version 00A0_5_220) in my nokia 6 TA-1021, But after update i can't able to contol the notification sound. It will be remain at high volume after any adjustment on ringing volume/ media volume/ alarm volume.

Comments

• milind milind
     / 
    I am also facing same issue..,,
  • Shantanu Shantanu
     / 
    I got the solution, if you turn of Dolby surround sound then notification and ringtone volume will come to normal condition. Hope this will helpful.
  • user1517559253405 user1517559253405
     /  edited February 10

Not working, Shantanu. The point is, at least on my case, that THERE IS NO CONTROL for notification sound. Media, Alarm and Ringtone are available with or without Dolvy activated.

• milind milind
     / 
    Yes Shantanu, you are right.
  • Raoul Raoul
     / 
    You have to turn of thé Dolby sound. That is the solution for the reset of the notification
  • nCogNeato nCogNeato
     / 

I contacted Nokia about the volume and audio-timeout issues.  I just received the following reply, but I'm not sure which issue they're referring to.  Hopefully both.

We would like to inform you that there will be an OTA update by the end of this month that will provide a fix for this issues you are experiencing.

If you need any additional help or have any questions, please, don't hesitate to contact us!

Kind regards,
    Nokia Mobile Care team

• I m facing same issue
  • Shantanu Shantanu
     / 
    I have tried all possible route, no luck, formated the phone many tine, final i am done with Nokia.
  • Raoul Raoul
     / 
    Turn off Dolby: problem solved
  • Shantanu Shantanu
     / 
    Dobly digital is only for volume control, not useful for no notification issue, current solution is to restart the phone and that would be 2-3 times in a day.
  • Nokia is not bothered. I went to a Nokia service center and downgraded. It was really irritating when each and every notification blasted in your ears. Feel like throwing this brick.
  • Shantanu Shantanu
     / 
    Nokia really don't bothered about the customer experience, they just need selling number. Each month they can send security patch update but can't send fix of the notification issue. This will be my last Nokia. Here with i m done with it.