Comments

• Same with my mobile nokia 3.1 plus

• I'm waiting nokia 3.1 plus launch at Indonesia,
  • harman5553 harman5553
    ✭✭  / 
    Not

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Well 3.1 Plus is probably getting the Pie after the Pie update of Nokia 6 and Nokia 5 2017. So, I am speculating that they will update 3.1 Plus to Pie in somewhere around February of 2019. It will be first device on the Nokia 3 lineup to get the update.
  • Well 3.1 Plus is probably getting the Pie after the Pie update of Nokia 6 and Nokia 5 2017. So, I am speculating that they will update 3.1 Plus to Pie in somewhere around February of 2019. It will be first device on the Nokia 3 lineup to get the update.
    Yeah...
    " Need to wait " .
  • My Nokia 3.1plus not update Last update August 5
  • Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 3.1plus not update Last update August 5
    go to this link and try the method i mentioned in the disscussion if you have an indian variant and still not updated to september 2019

https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/53426/final-solution-of-no-ota-after-august-2019-update-in-my-phone#latest
  • Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 3.1 plus not update 9.pie
    where are you from ? 
    mention also your phone's model no.
    build no.
    and security patch level
  • Mr.Mukul he said that in December 2018 but the update got in February 2019.So he may be recieved the update now

• Shabari Shabari
    ✭✭  / 
    My new Nokia 3.1 plus phone came with Android 8.0 installed. It is not applying the Pie update after unboxing. It downloads an update of 1216.8 MB and then when it restarts, the Android One logo displays on a white screen for a few seconds before the phone restarts again. After 3 such restarts, the phone boots up on Android 8.0 again. Is there any way to install Android 9.0 update via the SD Card?
  • TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 

Pie is full of bugs. Maybe it's best for you to wait until the Pie bugs are sorted.

• Shabari Shabari
    ✭✭  / 

@TheoSc Could you elaborate? What are the top 3 most annoying things about Pie on Nokia 3.1 Plus?