Not able to download or update apps in playstore

I am not able to download or update app in playstore. Keeps on showing download pending.

Not able to download or update apps in playstore

I am not able to download or update app in playstore. Keeps on showing download pending.

Comments

• Open playstore goto Menu> settings>App download preference >Over any network..

You can change the Auto update options too as you want to. 
  • Still not working

• Me too facing the facing the same problem... Please help me out...I am not able to download or update app in playstore. Keeps on showing download pending.
  • ahmed faisal ahmed faisal
    ✭✭  / 
    Close data saver mode
  • Again n again it’s showing software update available n not able to download or update any app including Nokia support 
  • cooljevil cooljevil
    ✭✭  / 
    It could be that the Play Store is updating itself. This happened to me before and I just waited for it to finish (but you need to assume).

Go to the settings of the store and click 'Play Store Version' and a message will appear, whether it is already updated or it is downloading and installing its new "update".
  • Me too facing the facing the same problem... Please help me out...I am not able to download or update app in playstore. Keeps on showing download pending.
    I want to ask you one thing. Is this problem arising on wifi or mobile data? Or both? Check once and reply. 
  • lukos lukos
    ✭✭  /  edited January 17
    same problem for me on my 8 with Android 9....it works randomly ,on 4g or Wi-Fi nothing changes
  • Anyida Anyida
    ✭✭  / 
    Same here. Keeps saying download pending.
  • I am not able to download or update app in playstore. Keeps on showing download pending.
    Once clear the cache and storage of play store app .then download the  apps.this will definitely help you.
    Procedure:- setting\app& notifications\playstore\storage\clear cache &clear storage.
  • Drishik sharma Drishik sharma
    ✭✭  / 
    mostly  this kinda problem arises due to the cache memory  try  going into settings and aap management find play store and xlear all his  data and cache   , go back and open play store everything  should be just fine now 😄
  • Same here with my 5.1 plus try almost every thing buggy nokia waste of money and time
  • HEisDINGUS HEisDINGUS
     / 
    Go into your personal app library, and make sure none of them are trying to install via WiFi, cleared all mine on the 3.1 plus and it works fine now.lmk how it works for you
  • San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    First clear the cache of the app, then reboot your phone and please try once again.
  • Shreyas Phayde said:

Go to settings- apps- Google Play Store - uninstall updates.. Then everything will be ok ..enjoy!