Not able to download or update apps in playstore

I am not able to download or update app in playstore. Keeps on showing download pending.

Not able to download or update apps in playstore

I am not able to download or update app in playstore. Keeps on showing download pending.

Comments

• Open playstore goto Menu> settings>App download preference >Over any network..

You can change the Auto update options too as you want to. 
  • Still not working

• Me too facing the facing the same problem... Please help me out...I am not able to download or update app in playstore. Keeps on showing download pending.
  • ahmed faisal ahmed faisal
    ✭✭  / 
    Close data saver mode
  • Again n again it’s showing software update available n not able to download or update any app including Nokia support 
  • cooljevil cooljevil
    ✭✭  / 
    It could be that the Play Store is updating itself. This happened to me before and I just waited for it to finish (but you need to assume).

Go to the settings of the store and click 'Play Store Version' and a message will appear, whether it is already updated or it is downloading and installing its new "update".
  • Me too facing the facing the same problem... Please help me out...I am not able to download or update app in playstore. Keeps on showing download pending.
    I want to ask you one thing. Is this problem arising on wifi or mobile data? Or both? Check once and reply. 
  • lukos lukos
    ✭✭  /  edited January 17
    same problem for me on my 8 with Android 9....it works randomly ,on 4g or Wi-Fi nothing changes