Why Oneplus, Realme gaining popularity but Nokia not?

In a very short period of time OnePlus Realme both the company gained a huge popularity but Nokia ( used to be No one smartphone company in the past ) is unable to gaining the same.

Why Oneplus, Realme gaining popularity but Nokia not?

r8805 r8805
✭✭✭  / 
In a very short period of time OnePlus Realme both the company gained a huge popularity but Nokia ( used to be No one smartphone company in the past ) is unable to gaining the same. According to me two main reasons behind that 

1. Their Community.

Well OnePlus Community where OnePlus do interact with its users.
Bug reports, features what users do want, oneplus do listen to them and fix them on priority basis.
They do communicate with its users.
Not only OnePlus even new company like Mi Realme is doing the same and gaining results also

Then whats wrong with nokia ?

2. No of devices released in 1 year.
Oneplus releases only 2 phones each year.

The whole r&d department works on 2 phones throughout the year and what customers do get?
Fluid experience.

But look at nokia and its product line up 
In very recent time

Nokia 3.1 plus
Nokia 5.1 plus
Nokia 6.1 plus
Nokia 7.1 plus
and now nokia 8.1 plus about to come.

Well dont forgt about Nokia 1,  2.1 , 3.1 ,  5.1 and 6.1, they are also less than a year old.

So lots of handset spamming in the market by nokia and each of every handset having software issue.
Just look at the other sub forum for more info.

Nokia-  only porting the latest Android into your phone is not what we want.
We want a fluidity.

Im an old nokia user, had a lot of trust on you so i switched to nokia even when its very new after comeback.
Now i am thinking i did a mistake by trusting you again.

Old nokia legacy has gone 
And may be it will never come back again.
Tagged:

Comments

• nsakq v30 nsakq v30
    ✭✭✭  / 
    You are right..
  • rousseau rousseau
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem here. Build number 00WW_1_01D is not receiving any update since July 5. The worst part is that even none from Nokia is clarifying why no update. This is a shame on their slogan ' Pure Secure Up to date'.....a big scam indeed
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @r8805, you've really hit the nail on the head with that summary! HMD need to communicate with us more here in the forum - communication should be two way, but here it is not.

The number of devices which Nokia have launched is probably an issue as well. I would really like to know how many of each model they have sold worldwide compared to OnePlus and other brands.

One big difference between OnePlus/Realme and HMD is that HMD do not have the backing of a large company. OnePlus have OPO and Realme have Xiaomi, who are huge companies with lots of resources. HMD are very small in comparison.

I really hope that we see some changes soon in the way that HMD interact with the community here on the forums. But I have been saying this for a very long time so maybe my hope is almost gone.

Cheers :)