Anidroid Pie(9.0) update for Nokia 6

Please try to roll out pie(9.0) update for nokia 6 ....

Anidroid Pie(9.0) update for Nokia 6

Please try to roll out pie(9.0) update for nokia 6 .... Many of people waiting for this, i know nokia is currently working on development of pie and other patch updates..... Because I'm a mobile Application developer,... If you have any questions contact me in whatsapp +919951916421.
Tagged:

Comments

• Have also besides my N 6.1 a N 6 and we are waiting for both security updates since July 2018 and OS update to Android 9. Why this delay?
  • You will soon get update of pie, beta is running on some devices
  • Okay, thanks. I am just a bit confused why all updates are so slow on the N6 but not on the N 6.1. For business I have a 7.1 since some weeks and I had December and January update, Pie update an today an unexpected extra update.
  • Why not update Nokia 6 9pie I am ntn understand
  • Soon you will get pie on nokoa 6
  • My TA-1003, still bootlop after i' ve updated to Android 9 pie, what can I do?
  • You have to hard reset! I have the same yesterday!...
  • je n'arrive pas à utiliser mon phone après installation de pie, aidez moi s'il vous plait.
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Pie is here for Nokia 6 2017. Enjoy.

• Yesterday I received the Android 9 upgrade notification on my Nokia 6, which asked me to restart the phone to upgrade. Assuming it's a max. 30 minutes process, I clicked on the restart button. After more than 1.5 h, the phone was stuck at the NOKIA logo, so I contacted Nokia support and they asked me to do a "soft reset" by pressing the power and volume-up buttons for 10 seconds, which didn't solve the problem. After chatting with a few people at Nokia support who answered with huge delays, who didn't offer any actual solution, who didn't even tell me how I can perform a "factory reset", and after losing a whole day, I went to the internet, learned how to bring Android recovery and perform factory reset myself. Fortunately it worked and the phone booted with the new Android, although I lost a lot of files and data and had to spent hours and hours to sign-in all the applications and change a lot of settings. But then I noticed that most of the applications do not function in the background and I am not receiving any notifications from them!!! A problem which still exists even after turning off the "adaptive battery" option and other settings which might prevent applications from functioning normally.Why wasn't I asked to backup my data before doing the upgrade? Why wasn't I informed about the risks? Why change a fully functioning operating system to one that cannot perform the basics? I was completely happy with my phone as it was! Now I have lost data, lost a whole day and went into a lot of trouble, and the phone still isn't functioning properly. My satisfaction has gone from 100% to 0! And as someone who has advertised Nokia to almost everyone I know and has been the reason for at least 6 people to buy Nokia phones, I am deeply annoyed and unhappy.
  • > @mouitykarl said:
    > je n'arrive pas à utiliser mon phone après installation de pie, aidez moi s'il vous plait.
    >

Il ne démarre plus? j'ai eu le même soucis hier! Il faut faire un hard reset, tu vas perdre tes appli... Il faut que tu arrives à l'éteindre vol + et - et bouton power enfoncé longtemps pour forcer l'extinction. puis rallumer en appuyant sur power et volume + et tu gardes volume + enfoncé jusquà l'apparttion du menu android pour réinitialiser. si tu as un warning avec "aucune commande" appuie sur vol + et power ou l'inverse pour que le menu s'affiche. après le hard reset normalement il sera avec Pie mais sans toutes tes données! Mais tu n'auras pas à le renvoyer en SAV...
  • > @Sinas said:
    > Yesterday I received the Android 9 upgrade notification on my Nokia 6, which asked me to restart the phone to upgrade. Assuming it's a max. 30 minutes process, I clicked on the restart button. After more than 1.5 h, the phone was stuck at the NOKIA logo, so I contacted Nokia support and they asked me to do a "soft reset" by pressing the power and volume-up buttons for 10 seconds, which didn't solve the problem. After chatting with a few people at Nokia support who answered with huge delays, who didn't offer any actual solution, who didn't even tell me how I can perform a "factory reset", and after losing a whole day, I went to the internet, learned how to bring Android recovery and perform factory reset myself. Fortunately it worked and the phone booted with the new Android, although I lost a lot of files and data and had to spent hours and hours to sign-in all the applications and change a lot of settings. But then I noticed that most of the applications do not function in the background and I am not receiving any notifications from them!!! A problem which still exists even after turning off the "adaptive battery" option and other settings which might prevent applications from functioning normally.Why wasn't I asked to backup my data before doing the upgrade? Why wasn't I informed about the risks? Why change a fully functioning operating system to one that cannot perform the basics? I was completely happy with my phone as it was! Now I have lost data, lost a whole day and went into a lot of trouble, and the phone still isn't functioning properly. My satisfaction has gone from 100% to 0! And as someone who has advertised Nokia to almost everyone I know and has been the reason for at least 6 people to buy Nokia phones, I am deeply annoyed and unhappy.

Exactly the same for me
  • Got Nokia 6 2017 updated to pie today
  • Junior Sutton Junior Sutton
    ✭✭  / 
    I also had prob with after restarting was stuck on Nokia logo but power button + vol up fixed issue now running smooth with no probs
  • The Pie update now rolling out to the Nokia 6 (2017). Read the news here.
  • I had the same issue with Nokia logo stuck on the screen, but unplugging the USB cable fixed it for me (the phone just booted normally as soon as I unplugged the cable) 
  • I have upgraded to Android 9. But 4 Hours its showing NOKIA on the screen. It didn't came upgraded to Android 9. What to do?!!
  • Sajeevsahadev Sajeevsahadev
     /  edited February 21
    > @charlie35 said:
    > > @Sinas said:
    > > Yesterday I received the Android 9 upgrade notification on my Nokia 6, which asked me to restart the phone to upgrade. Assuming it's a max. 30 minutes process, I clicked on the restart button. After more than 1.5 h, the phone was stuck at the NOKIA logo, so I contacted Nokia support and they asked me to do a "soft reset" by pressing the power and volume-up buttons for 10 seconds, which didn't solve the problem. After chatting with a few people at Nokia support who answered with huge delays, who didn't offer any actual solution, who didn't even tell me how I can perform a "factory reset", and after losing a whole day, I went to the internet, learned how to bring Android recovery and perform factory reset myself. Fortunately it worked and the phone booted with the new Android, although I lost a lot of files and data and had to spent hours and hours to sign-in all the applications and change a lot of settings. But then I noticed that most of the applications do not function in the background and I am not receiving any notifications from them!!! A problem which still exists even after turning off the "adaptive battery" option and other settings which might prevent applications from functioning normally.Why wasn't I asked to backup my data before doing the upgrade? Why wasn't I informed about the risks? Why change a fully functioning operating system to one that cannot perform the basics? I was completely happy with my phone as it was! Now I have lost data, lost a whole day and went into a lot of trouble, and the phone still isn't functioning properly. My satisfaction has gone from 100% to 0! And as someone who has advertised Nokia to almost everyone I know and has been the reason for at least 6 people to buy Nokia phones, I am deeply annoyed and unhappy.
    >
    > Exactly the same for me

The same happening for me now. The phone is not turning ON anyway.
    I have tried to do the factory reset by pressing POWER BUTTON + VOLUMN UP, BUT, its not giving the Recovery Mode. Don't know what to do.
  • I received the Android 9 today (23/2/2019 Malaysia time) and downloaded the 1720 MB update. The problem now is my Google Play Store, Chrome, Instagram and WhatsApp could not connect to internet. I've tried restarting the phone few times and ejecting my SIM but it just didn't help. Anyone has the solutions on this?
  • sharathkumar649 sharathkumar649
     /  edited February 23
    After pie update, bluethooth symbol not visible on status bar 
    Please anybody help me..
  • > @charlie35 said:
    > > @Sinas said:
    > > Yesterday I received the Android 9 upgrade notification on my Nokia 6, which asked me to restart the phone to upgrade. Assuming it's a max. 30 minutes process, I clicked on the restart button. After more than 1.5 h, the phone was stuck at the NOKIA logo, so I contacted Nokia support and they asked me to do a "soft reset" by pressing the power and volume-up buttons for 10 seconds, which didn't solve the problem. After chatting with a few people at Nokia support who answered with huge delays, who didn't offer any actual solution, who didn't even tell me how I can perform a "factory reset", and after losing a whole day, I went to the internet, learned how to bring Android recovery and perform factory reset myself. Fortunately it worked and the phone booted with the new Android, although I lost a lot of files and data and had to spent hours and hours to sign-in all the applications and change a lot of settings. But then I noticed that most of the applications do not function in the background and I am not receiving any notifications from them!!! A problem which still exists even after turning off the "adaptive battery" option and other settings which might prevent applications from functioning normally.Why wasn't I asked to backup my data before doing the upgrade? Why wasn't I informed about the risks? Why change a fully functioning operating system to one that cannot perform the basics? I was completely happy with my phone as it was! Now I have lost data, lost a whole day and went into a lot of trouble, and the phone still isn't functioning properly. My satisfaction has gone from 100% to 0! And as someone who has advertised Nokia to almost everyone I know and has been the reason for at least 6 people to buy Nokia phones, I am deeply annoyed and unhappy.
    >

I have tried to do the factory reset by pressing POWER BUTTON + VOLUMN UP, BUT, its not giving the Recovery Mode. Don't know what to do.
    -Turn the phone off (power+volume up until the screen is off, but release both before the vibrate)
    -Plug the phone to a computer with USB
    -Wait a few seconds for it to start charging
    -Press power+volume up, release power after the phone turns on, but keep pressing volume up until you see the fallen down Android robot picture
    -While pressing power click volume up once and the phone will go to Android Recovery
  • After all the disasters caused by the upgrade and still having problem with the phone constantly killing my apps, another problem I discovered is the loudspeaker volume: it is not calibrated, it somehow fluctuates, on the same level it goes from impossible to hear to annoyingly loud and also the lowest level can be too loud.

Nokia nailed turning a completely happy customer, advertising all the time, to someone who will tell people to never buy Nokia!
  • > @charlie35 said:
    > > @Sinas said:
    >

As you sadi, how to perform the factory reset?
  • Ibrahim333 Ibrahim333
    ✭✭  / 
    as everybody can see. The colour is changed after android 9 pie update. Phone are working perfectly but colour are very dull which is not original  colour of Nokia android phone. If anyone know how to solve colour issue. Please let me know. Thanks
  • chinmaya1011 chinmaya1011
     / 
    Wi-Fi isn't working well at all. Need roll-back option or patch.
  • Jm6887 Jm6887
     /  edited March 4
    After updated 9 pie. I have a problem in rotation.
  • Panta Panta
     / 
    In Serbia there is no android pie update for Nokia 6 TA-1033 and no february update. When will it come ? We are still stuck on january update.
  • Roland Roland
     / 
    I have upgraded to Android 9. But 4 Hours its showing NOKIA on the screen. It didn't came upgraded to Android 9. What to do?!!
  • Roland Roland
     / 
    How to make a factory reset to Nokia 6