Video sound problem with Nokia 6

Anyone have same problem as I with video sound? My phone has been 5 times at service, swapped two times, but same problem continues.

Video sound problem with Nokia 6

Anyone have same problem as I with video sound? My phone has been 5 times at service, swapped two times, but same problem continues. Here is a link to video, video taken 3.12.2018. Problem with recording or playback with my phone?? There was no background noice when I took this video. All souds you hear came when I recorded video.

Tagged:

Comments

• user389 user389
    ✭✭✭  / 
    First turn off Dolby surround in the sound settings, it amplifies everything too much during playback. The audio in videos on Nokia 6 is not top class, but the noise in your videos is not that bad when viewed on my PC.

The Open Camera app by Mark Harman can use an external microphone when recording video. It gives good results on my Nokia 6 with an affordable wired headset with mic. The app has several other useful features for both photos and videos. It can use Camera2 API and Storage Access Framework (toggle on to save photos and videos to SD memory card) - so I suggest give it a try?
    Please note, Nokia 6 can't record in stereo reliably, despite the option in the app (it will apply heavy noise reduction after some seconds). Set it to mono to avoid trouble.

--
    Hans
  • Only I have this problem? With two phones, original and swapped/totally new. How lucky I am.
  • have same problem
  • AdK 6.1 AdK 6.1
     / 
    I have the same problem with my Nokia 6.1. I bought it one month ago and when I use video recording there a strange sound in the background. I don't know what to do with it
  • Manne10 Manne10
     / 
    user389 said:
    First turn off Dolby surround in the sound settings, it amplifies everything too much during playback. The audio in videos on Nokia 6 is not top class, but the noise in your videos is not that bad when viewed on my PC.

The Open Camera app by Mark Harman can use an external microphone when recording video. It gives good results on my Nokia 6 with an affordable wired headset with mic. The app has several other useful features for both photos and videos. It can use Camera2 API and Storage Access Framework (toggle on to save photos and videos to SD memory card) - so I suggest give it a try?
    Please note, Nokia 6 can't record in stereo reliably, despite the option in the app (it will apply heavy noise reduction after some seconds). Set it to mono to avoid trouble.

--
    Hans
    Hi

You can imagine that I have made all possible things,also what you suggested. Nokia Care team asked me to do those before sending my phone to service. It seems all Nokia 6 phones are same, my original and swapped at least. When I watch and listen the video on my PC, noise is clearly to be heard.