Forum not working on Firefox

Hi team HMD, I came back to the forum today and it's basically not working properly.

Forum not working on Firefox

madbilly madbilly
✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 3

Hi team HMD,

I came back to the forum today and it's basically not working properly. Text appears as Times New Roman everywhere, weird popup boxes appear off screen, my profile pic shows a broken link and so do all the menus at the top...

I want to help keep the new Nokia Phones community going but you've got to help us help you - if the forums don't work then we won't use them.

Thanks for listening.

Comments

• volk volk
    ✭✭  / 
    The website is broken on my phone's Samsung Internet browser too.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Seems to be working again now, but I bet I still get the error after posting.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Yep!

"

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

• user389 user389
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 14

Nothing wrong with Times New Roman ;) - but the community is  back to the styled font now, and the NOKIA logo top left is back, in Firefox 58.0.1 on Linux.

FWIW, I never got pop-up boxes, and my avatar has worked all along.

Scrips and other data from 6 domains are compiled to display the community website. If the error persists you may need to consider your browser security settings or browser extensions?

--
    Hans

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I'm only using Mozilla add-ons for Firefox, not third party. I have tracking protection and third party cookies disables except for the cookies necessary to use this forum.