Nokia 6.1 Plus issue- Incoming call screen not showing while getting any call, how can we receive an

I am not having issue in my phone from last 2 day while getting any incoming call, screen not showing only ringing the phone screen are hiding, with this the issue how can we received the any call.

Nokia 6.1 Plus issue- Incoming call screen not showing while getting any call, how can we receive an

I am not having issue in my phone from last 2 day while getting any incoming call, screen not showing only ringing the phone screen are hiding, with this the issue how can we received the any call. would you request you please fix this issue.

Comments

• Please tap and hold the Google Phone app and under the App info select Force Stop. If this doesn't work, check if there is any new update for the Google Phone App on Play Store. If available, install them all. If you are a beta tester of the app, sign out from the beta-tester ring. If nothing works, System Reset Option is there in your hand. Remember to backup everything before taking any action.
  • Go to setting
    Apps& Notification
    Phone
    Notification
    Incoming Calls
    Behavior
    Select "Make Sound and Pop Up On Screen".
    Now test it.
  • Nokia 6.1 plus incoming call notification not displaying
  • No sirve el nokia 6.1 cm las llamadas 
  • navs navs
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Ok check if this helps.
    First Clear cache from Setting -> Apps & Notifications -> See all Apps -> Phone -> Storage -> Clear Cache.
    Go to Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> Under Advanced go to Special Access -> Display over other Apps and Modify System Settings.
    Check if Phone App has permissions to these both.
    Alternatively you can check this directly under Apps & Notifications -> See all Apps -> Phone. See Advanced tab under this.
    If it didn't work uninstall all updates and update it again. Hopefully it should work. At last I assume you just use the stock phone app and nothing else.
  • Allen J Allen J
     / 
    I've brought Nokia 6 last week. The phone seems good n user friendly. However, there are few issues that are not getting fixed. The phone doesn't have the Gallery n File manager app. Also while making a call, the screen fades to black before its kept to the ear n stays that way until the call is disconnected by itself. It doesn't turn on while pressing the power button or finger scan. This has been a very annoying problem n i could hardly make or answer any calls. Also this problem occurs while listening to any whatsapp audio.  
    Kindly help.  
  • ChayKiran ChayKiran
     / 
    Exactly the same issue happened to me on my Nokia 6.1 but with the fmwhatsapp video call, I thought it was the mod bug who edited the original app but it seems that the issue is from the device.
    By the way, thank you all for your suggestions, would love to fix it asap.
  • I recently purchased Nokia 6.1 Plus. It was automatically switched off and never switch on again. Went customer care in India (Sector-10, Noida, India), he told that it got moisture because of customer fault. It was totally wrong. Now after just three months old phone is now a toy at my table.

Very much dis-satisfaction.