Android security update 2018-09 won't install

I keep getting the notification that the security update is ready to install, giving me the option to restart the phone after which it goes through the installing screen.

Android security update 2018-09 won't install

LP93 LP93
 /  edited December 2018
I keep getting the notification that the security update is ready to install, giving me the option to restart the phone after which it goes through the installing screen. Upon reboot, I get the notification again. Is there a way to fix this?

Comments

• cooljevil cooljevil
    ✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    That happened like most of the time after update in my phone (Nokia 5), but actually the update is successfully installed. Just check the security patch level in the "about phone" section in settings! If the update is, again, successfully installed, just ignore that notification and you will be fine!
  • 9pe update
  • T-manuel T-manuel
    ✭✭  / 
    Believe me, at first i had thought i did something wrong, till I decided to download again but i saw that it wasn't going to download the previous one but the security patch for the following month and in the "about phone" options it had synchronized the changes in the patch month