I took a Picture - Christmas lights Edition

Hi everyone!

I took a Picture - Christmas lights Edition

maria.03 maria.03
Staff member  /  edited January 9

Hi everyone!

Here’s another I took a picture thread to put your Nokia phones to the test ;).  This week, the nights are drawing in and it’s getting darker by the minute. That being said, those winter nights make it easier to spot the festive displays that are popping up everywhere.

We’re definitely getting in the Christmas spirit and sprucing up our own offices, but we want our Nokia phone users to go out and snap their own colorful Christmas offerings. Whether decorating your house on 1st December, early November, or you leave them up all-year-round, it’s officially time to put up those Christmas lights.

We challenge you to take a picture of your own show-stopping christmas shrines! If you’re ready…

We took a picture of… Christmas lights in London

With our...  Nokia 7 Plus

When you’ve got your award-winning Christmas lights photo in your phone, post in below for everyone to see. 

We’ll pick the best of the best and share them on our social media channels.

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Maria.03 nice to meet you! Is this thread marked as an announcement? If not, it could help make more people aware of it :)
  • mobiley mobiley
    ✭✭  / 

Merry Christmas – Nokia 6.1 !!!
  • maria.03 maria.03
    Staff member  / 
    madbilly said:
    @Maria.03 nice to meet you! Is this thread marked as an announcement? If not, it could help make more people aware of it :)
    Hi @madbilly

It is now in our home!! :) Thank you for your advice!
  • maria.03 maria.03
    Staff member  / 
    Thank you all for your pictures! they are amazing! Keep taking this beautiful photos with your Nokia phones!  <3
  • My NOKIA 6.1+ click <3

I AM A NOKIA MAN😁😎[email protected] photography

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    @user389 that's a pretty good effort in low light, well done! :)
  • Mercado navideño, Brujas. Nokia8
  • tpamparo tpamparo
    ✭✭  / 
    Took a picture of our annual year-end party.

Taken with Nokia 7 plus.

Unedited.
    #UniteFor another significant year to pass
  • smart56 smart56
    ✭✭  / 
    xmas lights
  • Arnold Arnold
    ✭✭  / 
    Parol— this is what we call christmas lantern here in the Philippines. It gives Christmas a  new different meaning, giving the whole season to celebrate love, prosperity, and thanksgiving to all the blessings we receive throughout the year.

Captured using Nokia 7 plus with ZEISS Optics.
  • Merry Christmas
  • user389 user389
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @madbilly - I'm struggling to get the right yellow'ish or amber colors of the LED ornaments in night photos on Nokia 8.
    Other than that it's mostly about carefully cleaning the lens to avoid blur from the bright lights @mrbelter ;-) 

Two more from #RandersCity and Nokia 8.
    Most people are at the shopping mall 8 km south of here, and there's still no snow.

The above is the first Danish street outside Copenhagen with electrical decoration for Christmas, in 1930:

No, I'm not that old! - It's from the local archives at museumoj.dk

Thank you all for sharing pictures and write about local Christmas traditions.
    Let us see some more from all over the world?

-- 
    Hans
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    @user389, Hans, great photo from the museum! That's fun to do the comparison. And thanks for the tips on the night shots ;)
  • Heppy mary crishmast always
  • HMD_Laura HMD_Laura
    Staff member  / 
    Since Christmas is my favourite time of the year, I thought I should participate as well :)
     Here is a little shot from my advent ''wreath". Yaya I know the 4th candle should be lit on the 4th of advent but I won't be at home so I did it already yesterday :smiley: 

Taken with Nokia 8 

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    That looks great Laura, thanks for sharing :)
  • A click of my friends at Christmas tree at Vijayawada , Andhra Pradesh , India . Shot on Nokia 7 plus with live Bokeh mode