Android Data Recovery On Oreo,Pie

Yesterday i have accidentally deleted my xender folder from my internal memory.In that folder i have videos,photos,etc important data.I tried lot's of software…

Android Data Recovery On Oreo,Pie

nitin kachare nitin kachare
**  /  edited December 2018
Yesterday i have accidentally deleted my xender folder from my internal memory.In that folder i have videos,photos,etc important data.I tried lot's of software on pc and application but most of them requested root and someone not recovered that folder.Its very sad thing for me because i can recover all data from memory card easily even it get accident format or delete by using memory card file rescue on same time on internal memory it's too difficult or not get my deleted data.I am still trying lot's of software and application but still not getting my deleted folder of xender.If anybody knows please share solution.

Comments

• I am using taskberry photos recovery and video recovery app but it's recovered all that is present on phone memory as well as deleted so it's overwrite on free space so if it's not get deleted data then you will not get your data due overwritten data on free space.Still finding a particular and effective application which only recovery of deleted or free space data.
  • Have you used Dropbox or Google for data backup? If you don't have a backup, you can still recover the data by scanning the device before the deleted data is overwritten. Inevitably, you will use third-party data recovery software. I recommend FoneCope Android data recovery software I have used for you. It doesn't depend on you. Anyway, this is the only way. Of course, you can also find other similar software on Google. It is hard to say that it is safe.
  • user1542705943726 Actually I tried a lot from play store but each one requested root access that makes me sad.Anyway I didn't try dropbox and others you mentioned.I will try.Thanks.
  • The software I mentioned is this, there is a trial version available, if you are interested, you can take a look.
  • madbilly madbilly
    **  / 
    Hi @nitin kachare, did you have any success with this? It's true that to do any proper data recovery the app probably needs root access so it can use the low level protocols to read the raw data from the eMMC chip.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    **  /  edited April 12
    madbilly said:
    Hi @nitin kachare, did you have any success with this? It's true that to do any proper data recovery the app probably needs root access so it can use the low level protocols to read the raw data from the eMMC chip.
    No I didn't get success because each one prime requirement i.e.Root Access where as lot's of required purchase after that they will allow so i didn't purchased without trial.