Phone app/whatsapp screen lags while making a phone call

Hi, hope you guys are alright. I will come straight to the issue that I have been facing for sometime.

Phone app/whatsapp screen lags while making a phone call

user1543955664501 user1543955664501
✭✭  /  edited December 2018
Hi, hope you guys are alright. I will come straight to the issue that I have been facing for sometime.
Sometimes when I have to make a call, the calling screen comes up a bit too late and then I try to open the app to call again , it doesn't call the contact. I am not really sure what's happening with it, then sometimes the call screen comes up and when I try to disconnect , it doesn't do that . 
Also after disconnecting the phone call from main screen, the call notification stays up in the notification window and the calling time keeps on clocking and then after like 5 -10 seconds have passed , it goes away finally from the notification and makes the call disconnected sound. The same thing is happening when calling from WhatsApp as well. 
I am not really sure since when it started happening, but I think November security update might be the culprit. It has started to become really annoying. Any pointers will be appreciated. I hope it gets sorted out .

Thanks in advance .

Comments