Nokia X6 cant receive Or send SMS after pie

hello, Stuck with pie update, cant send or receive sms.... is there a way to rollback to 8.1 ?

Nokia X6 cant receive Or send SMS after pie

brip brip
 / 
hello, Stuck with pie update, cant send or receive sms.... is there a way to rollback to 8.1 ?

Answers

• I am facing similar issue. I am on Jio sim card and not able to receive OTP's in SMS especially from several services
  • navs navs
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hey! This was one of the issues in Pie beta build. Don't know if it still exists in the stable version. I haven't experienced any such issues yet. But try clearing cache or reset the phone to check if it's gone.
  • neng neng
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Do some soft reset on the phone and reboot it... if the problem persists then contact nokia phones support team for more assistance
  • I am facing kind of issue.
    I have restored my phone but still not getting OTP and bank related SMS.
    but if put the sim in my old Phone I am able to get the OTP.
    Please Give me a solution 

• amit_b amit_b
    ✭✭  /  edited February 11
    As of 11-feb-19 (nokia 5) , only (1) deleting list of blocked contacts and (2) clearing the cache of messaging app under settings> storage > other apps proved sufficient to solve the issue of not receiving OTP SMS es.
  • Gakuo Maina Gakuo Maina
    ✭✭  / 
    Had a similar problem after upgrading to Android 9. To solve it I had to clear all spammed contacts and rebooted my Nokia 5, and viola all was well