* SPECIAL TIP !* How to Manage Limited Internal Storage

If you are having a smart phone with little amount of storage you may appear system slowness.

* SPECIAL TIP !* How to Manage Limited Internal Storage

If you are having a smart phone with little amount of storage you may appear system slowness. Cause for this issue is insufficient paging storage in your internal storage. In order to resolve this issue, it is recommended to purchase an SD Card and make it as your Internal Storage at your first setup. Subsequently successfully getting this done, your photos, videos, WhatsApp medias, Facebook medias will be stored in your SD card and it maintain that same device speed for long time duration. A small change today can bring dramatically different tomorrow...Thanks

Comments

• Well said, but my new Nokia 8 running the last Oreo update does not accept ANY micro SD cards as internal storage. I have tried with several  cards (micro SDXC UHS-1 new and old ones) and the message is always that they are not supported, and then the phone formats them only as external storage... Cannot find any solution, though I did tried safe mode.
  • Cara Maria, não vai funcionar o meu Nokia 8 também é assim...
    Well said, but my new Nokia 8 running the last Oreo update does not accept ANY micro SD cards as internal storage. I have tried with several  cards (micro SDXC UHS-1 new and old ones) and the message is always that they are not supported, and then the phone formats them only as external storage... Cannot find any solution, though I did tried safe mode.

• terte terte
     / 
    That is new Google system.After you have Android 8 or 9 you can't use any sd cards for system files.Only for pictures Android music files.
    That is for you security and for Google Android updates.Android updates don' anymore reconaise SD cards.