Nokia 5.1 plus pie update

When will this Nokia device get pie update

Nokia 5.1 plus pie update

When will this Nokia device get pie update

Comments

• khalij khalij
    ✭✭  / 
    Pie for nokia 5.1 plus is coming at the end of this month or mid January may be.
  • ksbh ksbh
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia is not answering any queries about updates that's really bad of Nokia.Please provide us with regular updates as promised.
  • When will nokia 5.1 plus get pie update u said that u will get update at first half of December where it's your not upto u r words nokia👎👎👎👎
  • markapoint markapoint
    ✭✭  / 
    Chill bro its still in its way 
  • Iam waitng for November security patch update. 
  • From when will beta testing begin in 5.1 plus ? Can anyone give ma a legit answer?
  • When will nokia 5.1 plus get pie update u said that u will get update at first half of December where it's your not upto u r words nokia👎👎👎👎

• Now i think nokia is in not trustworthy no update is provided to us for pie
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia 5.1 Plus is surely in next in line after the 8 Sirocco since the Pie for Nokia 8 is already out and it was announced that Sirocco will be the next in line. But, who knows 5.1 Plus might be upgraded before Sirocco. I won't be speculating the time frame of the Pie update since I'm wrong most of the time. 😂

• baz baz
    ✭✭  / 
    half of the month gone.sirocco starts getting stable pie whats wrong with nokia 5.1 plus its andriod one by the way lol some many guys are waiting for pie.i think they gone starts beta from 31st of december lol....as a new year gift 
  • Now i think nokia is in not trustworthy no update is provided to us for pie
  • Feku brand and feku service from HMD Nokia..
  • vdjsharma vdjsharma
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Nokia x5 started getting pie update in china. May b we get the same soon for 5.1 plus.
  • khalij khalij
    ✭✭  / 
    At the beginning of the conversation i posted about the time, no one believed me, and now the update is available. Thank you
  • chandanbais chandanbais
    ✭✭  / 
    I got Android 9.0 Pie on my Nokia 5.1 plus
  • after pie update ....camera is not working properly......frequently it shows "camera error....cannot connect to the camera"
  • I got update thanks HMD