No security patch no Pie

Who has a 7.1 and got either a security patch or the Pie update? Please answer with your model, where you are and when  .. 

No security patch no Pie

Who has a 7.1 and got either a security patch or the Pie update? Please answer with your model, where you are and when  .. 

Comments

• I am also from Germany and am still on Android 8.1.0 with security patch October 1, 2018.
    Nokia 7.1 TA-1095 - Network Provider: Vodafone.de

My previous Nokia 5 (2017) is on Android 8.1.0 with November 1st security patch.

I thought that it would have to go just as fast with AndroidOne?

• Schau mal nach. Heute kam der Novemberpatch mit 70,5MB. Ich hab ein TA-1100.
    Eigentlich ein Trauerspiel von Nokia. Es muss jetzt viel passieren, damit ich bei Nokia bleibe. .

• Can confirm, now I also get security patch November 1, 2018 with Nokia 7.1 TA-1095.
    But unfortunately no Android 9.0 Pie in sight.

Nokia must necessarily improve, especially with the new official AndroidOne devices.
    To roll out the security updates punctually around the beginning of the month and not just until the end or next month.

• T-1085 US phone located in EU now. No security patch, no Pie.
  • Still no official update to Android 9.0 P offers and also no December security update with Nokia 7.1 TA-1095.

My Nokia 5 (2017) just received a December 1, 2018 security update.

All devices run with network operators: Vodafone.de

Nokia must necessarily improve, why do the predecessor models get faster update like the brand new?

• November security patch just installed on TA-1100 in the UK, on 3 network