Exchange offers

I am using nokia 7 plus for about 6 or 7 months.It is still as new but I want to upgrde it to Nokia 8.1.

Exchange offers

I am using nokia 7 plus for about 6 or 7 months.It is still as new but I want to upgrde it to Nokia 8.1. can it be done by exchanging my previous Nokia phone and giving  the remaining money

Answers

• Great idea! I have here a 7.1 and bought it 4 weeks ago in the trust of getting for it
    updates. Now I figured out that Nokia will not support it with updates. The phone is worthless for me and I want my money back! 
  • user1525788390798 user1525788390798
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    I am using Nokia 7 Plus. I like this mobile. Unfortunately 2nd sim slot is not detecting sim, service center guys said that pin is broken so I have to replace complete motherboard which costs 14K. I have to use my mobile with only one sim. So I am planning to take Nokia 8.1 or later models by exchanging Nokia 7 Plus. However, I don't see Nokia 7 Plus listed for exchange on any device in Flipkart and Amazon.
  • My phone is Nokia 6.1 plus mobile exchange this mobile update the 7.1 plus mobile so remaining cash payments pay how mach cast in echaexch in my mobile update the 7,.1 plus 
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    My phone is Nokia 6.1 plus mobile exchange this mobile update the 7.1 plus mobile so remaining cash payments pay how mach cast in echaexch in my mobile update the 7,.1 plus 

Nokia or HMD Global doesn't run an exchange program to trade in your existing phones. It might be offered in cooperating with other buyback apps, but the prices offered will be towards a lower end. I'd suggest to look for a buyer locally via Old or Quikr and sell there. Otherwise, just keep the phone and use it to the fullest. Your device isn't bad and you'll have a very similar software experience in the new one. So, doesn't really add too many points towards a need to upgrade.