Nokia ignoring customer complaints.

So it is obvious Nokia is ignoring the issues with the Nokia 5 and 6. More hype about new phones they want us to buy buy nothing to fix what they sold.

Nokia ignoring customer complaints.

user1514191143095 user1514191143095
 /  edited February 5
So it is obvious Nokia is ignoring the issues with the Nokia 5 and 6. More hype about new phones they want us to buy buy nothing to fix what they sold. So should we start a mass social media uproar to force them to stop ignoring us and admit there are issues and fix them?

Comments

• I believe many of the issues come with software updates which are "android updates", many brands have issues with system updates, not just nokia . Just don't update your phone because oreo is still buggy.
    Nokia releases stable updates according to google standards.
    I have my nokia 6 with nougat and I love it! 
  • Fyi you can disable automatic updates in the developers menu.
  • That's nonsense. The bugs are across N and O. Nothing in the updates should have affected these issues. It's Nokia. Worst part is they are ignoring it.
  • I have compiled ROMs for a few phones. I am very aware of how things work. Been a member of XDA fo years.
  • Maybie its just me who bought a perfect phone from nokia then :)
  • Lol. Look through the forums. Here even. Or Amazon reviews. Or Nokia's Twitter feed. It's widespread.
  • user1512674266503 user1512674266503
     /  edited February 5
    The nokia tweeter feed is catching Flys lol
  • It's just like Amazon and this site. Ignoring issues and the customers. No excuse.