Ta-1025 oreo

I found out that a lot of Nokia 6 phones have recently gotten the Oreo update but my phone a TA-1025 in america, no sim, has not gotten it yet. Anybody know why.

Ta-1025 oreo

user1509053565661 user1509053565661
 /  edited February 15
I found out that a lot of Nokia 6 phones have recently gotten the Oreo update but my phone a TA-1025 in america, no sim, has not gotten it yet. Anybody know why. I have the January 1, 2018 security patch and I have tried with and without sim but no update yet. Is this normal. Is there a way to speed up the process so my phone can receive the Oreo update now? Getting very impatient as I have been waiting for a long time since America wasn't eligible for the beta labs and China, Taiwan, India and others have already gotten Oreo.

Comments

• sass sass
     / 
    Patience seems to be the key word here but no need to worry,I haven't received an update yet here in Estonia either.
  • It did not come to me, but I did restore to the factory settings so I started downloading the latest as well as January as well as included.

• Unknown
     /  edited March 13
    Hi Brendan,

I'm also an American user with a TA-1025 Nokia 6. I have an AT&T sim in mine - I just got the Oreo update and February security patch today on Feb 15.

Check again today, it might be available.
  • I have gotten the OREO update. I got it a few days ago. Thanks