Bugs I encountered after Pie and November security update in Nokia 6.1 Plus

Bugs 1.The fingerprint working slow and after using it for days it stops recognising my fingerprints.

Bugs I encountered after Pie and November security update in Nokia 6.1 Plus

aditya totla aditya totla
✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
Bugs
1.The fingerprint working slow and after using it for days it stops recognising my fingerprints.

2.The loudness of the headphone jcak has drastically reduced it's aint crisp as it was before update

3.Charging very slow (usually takes 3-4 hours)

4.Battery draining problem

5.Dark theme is available, and aplicable to all the application except DIALPAD. My dialpad is in a Light mode even after using the Dark Theme Mode.

6. In Camera, the Slow Motion Video quality is worst. And also the EIS is not working as good as it can be.

7. The performance of the device has been retarded after the android 9 update, ghe applications are taking much time to launch also facing the app crashing issues.
8. Facing heating issues. That too even by using camera application just for some minutes.

At first I thought the Real Nokia is back into the game, and I trusted on you, but I am very dissatisfied with Nokia's 6.1Plus performance.

I am never gonna recommend anyone to buy Nokia Devices.
Not a single important application is working fine.

Dear Nokiat, its been more than a month when you provided us the official Android 9 Update but there are some serious bugs that should be fixed. It's my humble request on behalf of the every 6.1 Plus user that please do fix all these bugs ASAP.
Thanks.

Comments

• Yes and even Notch is not working in calling screen very dissatisfied
  • why they pushed out update when the update was not ready
  • Partha Banik Partha Banik
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    After November security update call screen is not available in full screen display and screen is not lighting up during incoming calls. It is showing on the notification panel. Very difficult to accept the call. Fix the problems ASAP. 
  • Bugs
    1.The fingerprint working slow and after using it for days it stops recognising my fingerprints.

2.The loudness of the headphone jcak has drastically reduced it's aint crisp as it was before update

5.Dark theme is available, and aplicable to all the application except DIALPAD. My dialpad is in a Light mode even after using the Dark Theme Mode.

6. In Camera, the Slow Motion Video quality is worst. And also the EIS is not working as good as it can be.

7. The performance of the device has been retarded after the android 9 update, ghe applications are taking much time to launch also facing the app crashing issues.
    8. Facing heating issues. That too even by using camera application just for some minutes.

At first I thought the Real Nokia is back into the game, and I trusted on you, but I am very dissatisfied with Nokia's 6.1Plus performance.

Dear Nokiat, its been more than a month when you provided us the official Android 9 Update but there are some serious bugs that should be fixed. It's my humble request on behalf of the every 6.1 Plus user that please do fix all these bugs ASAP.
    Thanks.
    How to enable dark mode
  • aditya totla aditya totla
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Bugs

Thanks.
    How to enable dark mode?

To enable DARK MODE in Nokia 6.1+

Go To,
    Settings > Display > Device Theme (the very last option in the Display Settings).
  • Bugs

Thanks.

• Rohith1303 Rohith1303
    ✭✭  / 
    Sometimes lockscreen unlocks without my password and finger print 
  • Edyw Edyw
    ✭✭  / 
    Yeah,all of that bugs plus they can provide us some display mode like vidid,cool or warm...saturation is awful,i have to use night light all the time.
    I expected more of this device.
    Please fix this Nokia...
    :s 
  • Point no 8 is really annoying this phone heats while charging playing small games and while using camera for a few minutes..
  • user1535781017541 user1535781017541
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Basav Raj said:
    Bugs

Thanks.

Bugs

Thanks.

• im I facing same issue. nokia says i have to take phone to service centre. r u still facing the problem?
  • I am just fed up with this phine, nokia doesn't care about its customers
  • Speaker heating problem when I playing music high volume...
    Please solve the problem...