Nokia 7.1 Online availability and pricing

Hi Everyone, Hi Nokia, So, I like this latest Nokia 7.1 launched recently in India and I been looking forward to it since I first saw it while UK launch.

Nokia 7.1 Online availability and pricing

Pritesh Thakker Pritesh Thakker
 /  edited December 2018
Hi Everyone, Hi Nokia,

So, I like this latest Nokia 7.1 launched recently in India and I been looking forward to it since I first saw it while UK launch.

When it launched in India, the pricing pinched me a bit, as it has many specs similar to Nokia 6.1 Plus, but surely has some better specs too. What I understand is, Nokia targeted this model for offline sales and thus the selling price is kept higher at Rs 19999. The pricing makes me not buy it, as I can get online options of Nokia at pretty reasonable prices, like Nokia 6.1Plus sells at 14999 currently, along-with benefits of card discounts and exchange options too.

I would like to say, why not make it also available to online portals officially at lower margins, thus allowing them to sell it at competitive prices, along-with card discounts and exchange options, all that may attract online buyers pick the device. Let the offline prices be what you kept, and also let online buyers get it at cheaper rates too.

An example is, Samsung J6, J7, J8 sell at higher prices offline, then exactly same specs put with different model names as On6, On7, On8 sell at cheaper prices thus benefiting online buyers too.

For now, I am seeking this phone at cheaper price, thus writing all this, but I am sure, overall this will also benefit lots of other buyers and in-turn to Nokia for reaching out to more potential buyers and thus grow their sales & footprints in India