New Camera update

When we will get updated camera version 91.9.1133.80 ? Its already on play store since 15 october but isn't available yet.

New Camera update

anchit anchit
✭✭  / 
When we will get updated camera version 91.9.1133.80 ?
Its already on play store since 15 october but isn't available yet.

Tagged:

Comments

• Audioboxer Audioboxer
    ✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Hopefully with Pie, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Pie launched on the Sirocco with the same app as it currently has.

HMD talk about the Sirocco even less than the original 8.

To have a camera app on the playstore that your own phones cannot use/update with is just  :dizzy:
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    May be they Firstly planned to keep camera updated via play store & now changed plan soo the link has been disabled for all Nokia devices. 
  • redskua redskua
    ✭✭✭  / 
    same problem as the "8", really very poor, the cam is just so below par, and yet no one from Nokia comes fwd with a definitive statement on when they intend to do something. You pay all this money because it is Nokia and it will be wonderful, and what do we get....??
  • postmart postmart
    ✭✭  / 
    I gave up waiting and installed Google camera instead. Didn't plan doing it at all, but got really fed up having unusable camera Nokia sold us 
  • redskua redskua
    ✭✭✭  / 
    ..this is not the Nokia we once knew and trusted, i have a Nokia8, same deal as you, rubbish cam. That Servakhis needs to go
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Latest is 91.9.1140.70 pushed via OTA. 
  • It's a pity but hmd band are very unpredictable band ...
    I have not received such camera update by ota  :D