Received new update including bug fixes & Nov security patch - Page 2

There are actually 2 patches uploaded one is only with the novemNov security update and the is the full thing , information as per…

Received new update including bug fixes & Nov security patch

Comments

• There are actually 2 patches uploaded one is only with the novemNov security update and the is the full thing , information as per xda
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/nokia-7-plus/development/ota-nokia-7-plus-ota-links-t3818774/page66,
    So maybe that's why some are getting different size of updates
  • ayanprokid ayanprokid
    ✭✭  / 
    the display bug is still present.. I don't know what they have fixed..maybe battery life
  • I_mvik I_mvik
     / 
    nsakq v30 said:
    I think they start their update server.
    U are right brother.. we laughed at you but your prediction come true
  • So far i noticed battery life was improved for me it's very noticeable before the update it used to drain very fast, also smooth UI & performance, date on white theme showing now, auto HDR option on camera settings. Good update :)
  • I found new change.. Nokia support app also updated.
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

This is the same update as the manual one because sha & MD5 are same
  • user1524572929843 user1524572929843
     /  edited December 2018
    Please post somebody about what changes you found on latest November update (including positives and negatives)
    I found mobile UI became smooth and Auto HDR mode on/off. I want to know what are the major improvements found in this update.
  • I didn't found bugs in this update.
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    I didn't found bugs in this update.
    Limited camera watermark, display dpi bug and not able to use ldac codex in Bluetooth audio

• Date and time bug in white theme has been resolved now.
  • prasad134 prasad134
    ✭✭✭  / 

Why is it still not available?
  • I didn't found bugs in this update.
    Limited camera watermark, display dpi bug and not able to use ldac codex in Bluetooth audio
    If you put some screenshots for that bugs, we may get better understanding regarding your post.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    prasad134 said:

Because you get that updated in November OTA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I didn't found bugs in this update.
    If you put some screenshots for that bugs, we may get better understanding regarding your post.
    My poco f1 works fine with Ldac codex but my Nokia is stuck with ACC and unable to change codex under developer options. Whenever I select Ldac it switches to SBC.
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    prasad134 said:

Ur camera has also been updated with November update. 
  • prasad134 prasad134
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Then what about the "You decide" feature and "Infinity adjust" feature? Is it there in the new update?

• This is the same update as the manual one because sha & MD5 are same

Aniket are you receiving over the manual 3.39B ? Or you have on another one ?

• prasad134 prasad134
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The screen grounding issue is not fixed anyways...:-(
  • prasad134 said:

Compare the latest version in Google Play Store with latest version. If you found november update version is latest, then we have to understand that next updates for Nokia Camera app will come on monthly security update only. It means they removed update facility from Playstore.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    davinder said:

We have that same update installed already on our devices. Thus , we will receive the December update now
  • prasad134 prasad134
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Well surprisingly the version number of camera is higher than that of the play store...but there's no infinity adjust or you decide feature in the camera...any info on that?
  • prasad134 said:

How to enable internet speed?. Please tell me.
  • prasad134 prasad134
    ✭✭✭  / 
    prasad134 said:

How to enable internet speed?. Please tell me.
    Download internet speed meter app from the play store...only way for stock android phones😅

• Since installing this update I have two mobile network signal triangles in top right. Presumably because it is a dual SIM phone. Have SD card in second sim slot however. Quite annoying. One triangle is empty. The other is full.
  • tahaan tahaan
     /  edited December 2018
    I may have one question regarding the features mentioned in the update and it was new system navigation can anybody tell  me what it is and how one can enable it..?
  • kartkn kartkn
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Since installing this update I have two mobile network signal triangles in top right. Presumably because it is a dual SIM phone. Have SD card in second sim slot however. Quite annoying. One triangle is empty. The other is full.
    It can't be the case, as I use 1 SIM and SD Card, it never show  like yours...

Give a reboot, might get fixed!!
  • From android 8.1 may security patch 
    It seems nokia was waiting to remove bugs before updating all devices. It's better to not push a update to all users when testing.
  • Neo7636 Neo7636
    ✭✭  / 
    Since installing this update I have two mobile network signal triangles in top right. Presumably because it is a dual SIM phone. Have SD card in second sim slot however. Quite annoying. One triangle is empty. The other is full.
    Same as mine. But i have three mobile network signal since i use 2 sim card. Already try reboot.
  • But camera quality become worst, looks like nokia has failed to solve camera issues
    Camera has improved might ur eyes have become weak.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    davinder said:

We have that same update installed already on our devices. Thus , we will receive the December update now.