Wifi issue Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus wifi issue I can't connect to hidden wifi  And if get connected to any network  Internet doesn't work.

Wifi issue Nokia 7 plus

Hammad Khalid Hammad Khalid
✭✭✭  / 
Nokia 7 plus wifi issue I can't connect to hidden wifi 
And if get connected to any network 
Internet doesn't work.
What'sapp,fb,YouTube,gmail  nothing works
Any here facing the problem 
As I m on the latest version of android 9.0 November security patch..
Facing this problem from three months

Comments

• Hammad Khalid Hammad Khalid
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Having WiFi issues and internet issues on Nokia7 Plus since I got November security update on 29 the September
    Facing this issue from 3 months after android p 
    I went to service center downgraded my phone to andorid 8.1.0 may security services 
    But still facing this 
    Currently I m on android p 9.0 November security patch  i got it today. 
    Problem  is still the same. 
  • I am also facing same issue.
  • Managed to get it working (for now at least): Resetted the network settings (In settings menu) and also restarted the phone once- seems to be back to normal. 
  • Drugo Drugo
    ✭✭  / 
    Managed to get it working (for now at least): Resetted the network settings (In settings menu) and also restarted the phone once- seems to be back to normal. 
    Hi! This procedure did not work for me, it only works for two days at most
  • T470 said:
    After updating the phone with 1 December 2018 patch, I am facing connectivity problems with WIFI. I am not able to connect to Office WIFI any more which works on sign on basis. At home also 5Ghz network I had to add manually but still after that ,it gets disconnected often and most of the times now it doesnt even show up. 2.4Ghz wifi is showing but again same connectivity problem
    I reset the WIFI but it did not help
  • Drugo said:
    Managed to get it working (for now at least): Resetted the network settings (In settings menu) and also restarted the phone once- seems to be back to normal. 
    Hi! This procedure did not work for me, it only works for two days at most
    You're right its a recurring issue- I have to restart everyday and only then it connects successfully.
    Yeah I agree with that.
  • Same problem here, wifi connection issues after december update.  :(
  • ashis kar ashis kar
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The wifi randomly drops ..but quite ocassational for me . Like once in a week.. bt yes it drops randomly.. i have to make wifi off.. then wifi on ..then it works
  • I'm having trouble connecting to the wifi unless I restart my phone too. And this was after the 1 December update. 
  • Same here. Since december update, WiFi doesn't work when leaving airplane mode. Only very few SSIDs are detected (the strongest I guess) and no connection can be established until I reboot my phone. After the reboot, everything works fine until I enter and exit airplane mode again.
  • nokia is not acknowledging whatever the problem is, unlike other company whenever there's acknowleged it and provide assurance that it will be fixed soon. we dont know if they're aware about the problem. tsk tsk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia is nothing 
  • I had the same problem but it was solved when I turned on "Turn on wifi automatically" in "wifi preferences" in settings.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Talha1 said:
    I had the same problem but it was solved when I turned on "Turn on wifi automatically" in "wifi preferences" in settings.
    Mine was already turned on 
    But still not working...no what's app .
    Fb .gmail.youtube .Instagram 
  • Talha1 said:
    I had the same problem but it was solved when I turned on "Turn on wifi automatically" in "wifi preferences" in settings.
    Mine was already turned on 
    But still not working...no what's app .
    Fb .gmail.youtube .Instagram 
    Try turning it off and on?
    Maybe for me it wasn't the button and it just happened automatically.
    Ill report back if I find anything.
    Good luck
  • Try using just one saved network with the turn on wifi automatically
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Talha1 said:
    Try using just one saved network with the turn on wifi automatically
    Not working..😭disappointed with Nokia 
  • Have the same issue after Dec update. Run graphic test. Reset phone from recovery. Wifi good only for 2 days. Now problem is back. Cannot connect to hidden AP. Cannot detect 5ghz AP. Cannot detect 2.4ghz AP that further away. 

Feel like wifi module is under power. 

Must fix on January's update. 
  • I have the same problem. WiFi connectivity is dead slow until I restart the phone. My husband has the same phone but doesn't have the issue.