Wifi issue Nokia 7 plus - Page 8

I am still facing issue with march update.. the wifi does disconnect as per its wish... Saying no internet then it drops

Wifi issue Nokia 7 plus

Comments

• I am still facing issue with march update.. the wifi does disconnect as per its wish... Saying no internet then it drops
  • Indeed the problem is gone for me even the weak WiFi connections do auto(re)connect now and this even for several days uptime (aka no reboot)
  • Finally resolved after March update 😌
  • Máté Maszlag Máté Maszlag
    ✭✭  / 
    Ok so wifi issue (at least for me) is finally fixed! So why has it taken over 4 months for Nokia to do this? They have never even acknowledged the issue or if a fix was in the works? Nokia please don't let anything like this happen again or at least be quicker with fixes and better in communicating with your customers!
  • I am fed up, i have followed all advice on the forum, in regards to the toatl loss of wifi on my phone, it has been weeks now and i i have tried everything, any suggestions???
  • Hammad Khalid Hammad Khalid
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Jazzym85 said:
    I am fed up, i have followed all advice on the forum, in regards to the toatl loss of wifi on my phone, it has been weeks now and i i have tried everything, any suggestions???
    change your  phone