Nokia 7 Plus is alive again

With the recent update nokia 7 plus is back to its potential and performance. Performance , battery , camera all has improved significantly.

Nokia 7 Plus is alive again

vibhor vibhor
✭✭✭  / 
With the recent update nokia 7 plus is back to its potential and performance.
Performance , battery , camera all has improved significantly.

Comments

• saideep saideep
     / 
    Is the performance improved?
  • Can confirm battery life was improved & UI is lot smoother, happy with this update :)
  • aakash aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hi there, I'm too excited to test My Nokia7plus,as we know this device is beast.
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    To me nothing changed.. .Except brightness bar anywhere tap issue & hdr on off in camera. Everything was smooth & continues. 
  • vikas vikas
     / 
     :) 
  • manna manna
    ✭✭  / 
    This update makes Phone restart when charging issue is resolved I think...
  • prasad134 prasad134
    ✭✭  / 
    Well the UI is polished...but battery life for me isn't better...lags are removed and camera is made worse actually
  • trveller72 trveller72
     /  edited December 6
    vibhor said:
    Security bugs left:
    1. Unlock the phone - pattern is sometimes visible even when show pattern is disabled
    2. Trusted device - phone supposed to unlock when connected to trusted device, but this is not happening all the the time.
    Not good, unfortunately.
    The phone is great and still close to flagship status (or budget flagship in HMD words)
    Hopefully HMD will stop releasing new phones and bring up to speed the ones already on the market (slim hope I think :/  )
  • manna manna
    ✭✭  / 
    vibhor said:

I am not sure... after few days and regorous use can tell the real story....
  • My Nokia 7 plus often gets stuck it lags performance and sometimes the worst case scenario is it locks itself and doesnt  allow me to use fingerprint or my pin just stays a black screen when ever I try pushing the power button it just gives a small vibrate and that's it this issue stays for abt 15 to 20 min and then suddenly everything goes normal don't know what to do?anyone else facing this issue